Dear google plus

glassgowkiss

Drear Google plus. Please stop calling my cellphone number, stop trying to talk to "business owner", stop trying to sell me crap, stop pushing your services, AND STOP TREATING ME LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!! You are not going to have a friendly conversation with me if you respond to my request of taking my name off your calling list by saying: "you need our services, but you don't know it yet" I know exactly what I need and what I don't need. What I don't need is you treating me like a cunt. I will never use Google plus. EVER.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm basically positive that's not actually google calling you...

I get the same shit from Google, Yahoo (who I do actually pay for services- website and email hosting- yet still get called from "yahoo"), Yellow Pages, and probably thirty more. They're 3rd parties, not the actual companies.

Edited by Ben Beckerich

I'm basically positive that's not actually google calling you...

I get the same shit from Google, Yahoo (who I do actually pay for services- website and email hosting- yet still get called from "yahoo"), Yellow Pages, and probably thirty more. They're 3rd parties, not the actual companies.

Basically I don't give a shit who is calling me. If they are third party, and they say they call on behalf of Google+, then I am not going to launch a phone forensic investigation, who is actually calling me. If they are trying to sell me services as Google+, then I am having beef with Google+. And for fuck sakes, why don't they actually train people, if they want them to call on their behalf? And if the robo monkey tells me "I need their services, but I don't know it yet", I consider it a cunt treatment and I do not want to be treated like a fucking cunt.