I just wasn't made for this world

Peter_Puget

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that story earlier in the morning, and immediately thought of the scene in the Two Towers at the edge of Faragorn of the Orcs arguing over eating the Hobbits. But it wasn't funny.

Tribalism controls much of the goings on in Africa. I spent about a year traveling in Africa --even hung out with some pygmies (they smoke a lot of reefer, BTW), and got exposed to much ethnicism. The story disgusts me, but doesn't surprise me.

Wait haven't I heard something like this before: Why yes I have - In state sponsered papers throughout the Middle East! Plainly and repeatedly those intrepid journalalist have reported the use of the blood of Arab babies in Jewish religious ceremonies! Maybe that's why the UN is involved in the

Middle East a swell.

two things:

1) is the US supporting these guys in any way? i remember "US rapes nuns in el salvador" as a protester catch phrase a while back and now i'm envisioning "US eats pygmies in the congo!"

2) article states "We hear reports of MLC and RCD-N commanders feeding on sexual organs of Pygmies, apparently believing this would give them strength,". will i be able to run like a thoroughbred from HCL.gif ?

I guess it's the difference between cognition and understanding.

I just went for a cup of coffee got off the elevator and saw a great pair of legs walking by. Luckily she was going for coffee too. All the way I was thinking "man is she hot." The when I say her face I realized she was about 16 years old. The I thought:I JUST HAD A TRASK MOMENT!