The Year of Big Lou

Dwayner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flash-man!

That was a masterful description of last year's festivities. Now I know to whom to send the cleaning bill. And what....you got a camera in my house, too?

Well, this year, we're going to have some real fans show up and everyone will be frisked for hors d'oeuvres before entering the vast auditorium.

Lou-sen up, pal, and Happy Lou Year!

bigdrink.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gif

P.S. Get your facts straight...I didn't ENJOY my first Mickey's until I was in college.

I had another dream about Big Lou last night. (You may recall that last year he appeared to me and told me to mark my 'biners.). It went something like this: I was sitting at my kitchen table staring at an empty cereal bowl. It's my favorite bowl, the one with Bugs Bunny on the bottom and Bugs is kinda of winkin' at you like he's encouraging you to go out and do something wacky first thing in the morning. It's the kind of bowl my mother used to give me as a kid....you had to eat all your breakee if you wanted to see the picture. Anyway, I'm staring at Bugs when all of a sudden, the back door of my house falls inwards making a large crash. Right off the dang hinges! I'm frozen in terror as the doorless aperture reveals a huge silhouette outlined in a creeping fog that begins to seep into my house. The giant steps forward into the light. It is Big Lou and he greets me with a stern look. "Forsooth, why hast thou made visit, sir?" I manage to utter. Without breaking his gaze, Lou reached into his pocket and brought forth a box of Cap'n Crunch which he proceeded to tear open with the large ice axe he clutched in his other hand. With a flick of the wrist, he masterfully flung a serving of cereal into my bowl from across the room, filling it to the rim without a single morsel out of place. As I gazed at the sweet crunchies in amazement and appreciation, Lou took two steps forward and pointed his finger within inches of my chest. "You're not getting enough fiber in your diet, Boy!" was all he said before turning away and disappearing into the mist.

I woke up in a sweat and rushed to the kitchen. Thankfully, the door was still intact. It had all been a dream....or so I thought...until I found a shredded box of Cap'n Crunch on the floor....I don't even eat Cap'n Crunch!!!!!!!

lou.jpg

"You're not getting enough fiber in your diet, Boy!"

- Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I had another dream about Big Lou last night.

Strangely enough, I had a similar dream, only Pete Puget was chasing me around the breakfast table in a lycra unitard, with a box of Fruit Loops and a big ol' Bosch Bulldog (with a pulsating "marital aid" where one would expect to see a carbide drill bit)!

Pope,

Have you checked out GW's workout schedule? Probably the most fit president in the history of the country. He likely puts both you and Al Gore to shame. And besides, I've heard that Ol' Gore never actually made it to the top...not even the rim...not even close.

http://webmd.lycos.com/content/article/53/61277.htm?

Edited by Fairweather