Best Moderate Crack Pitch?

Bob_Clarke

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about that route up past the pet wall? I think its called A Little Testes? about .10a or so...

Also there's DOA and that .10c crack at the far end of Pet Wall...WTF is its name?

both of these are on the ground, but good...

and for single pitches don't forget Caboose and that .11- thing next to it!!

Bronco,

Libra owned me for a little while this summer. You just gotta go for it and plug in green, purple, red, one, two, three as fast as you're moving. No need for tape if you're climbing it right, which is fast, that's the key. I went thumbs up, but others say thumbs down. And get your right foot up and cammed in there ASAP. Ignore the feeling that you're gonna grease. After the red is in it's over.

I agree that Libra-Pisces is a classic pitch.

Edited by E-rock

I know a guy from Spanaway who fell down Libra Crack while trying to down-solo. When his buddies observed bone sticking out of his leg, they figured he needed something for the pain and found him a bottle o' booze. Then they put him in the bed of the pick-up (no canopy) and drove him to the hospital.....in Puyallup for crying out loud!

He was seen at Spire rock about three weeks later trying to climb with his leg in a cast. A week later, he had cut it off since he figured his leg was healed and the cast certainly inhibited his climbing game. Of course he injured it again and last I heard it was so messed up his doctor was considering amputation. Dang!