• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
G-spotter

Dictator Death Pool!

Bonus points to Drew. But the rest of you ladies get a little touchy when someone criticizes your fella for offing a few unarmed citiznes who he claimed needed to be snuffed ....just because they needed it.....We don't need no stinking constitution, we have perfection and bliss hah hah! I have no love for Chavez or Sean Penn either, I was only noting that Chavez didn't have a program to murder his citizens for criticizing the country like our President does. (or at least Obama claims he does this service for us weekly by evaluating the next drone strike targets)

Damn touchy group here LOL.

BTW, douchbag for sure in this country, but how many times was Hugo elected by popular vote? I thought dictators didn't keep running in fair and open elections where everyone voted.

One mans twisted opinion:

http://venezuelanalysis.com/analysis/5966

and some more info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Venezuela

Speaking of d-bags, Dennis "the Worm" sure has outdone himself... he's even outdone Sean Penn

so: sean penn < dennis rodman < jane fonda? :)

Speaking of d-bags, Dennis "the Worm" sure has outdone himself... he's even outdone Sean Penn

so: sean penn < dennis rodman < jane fonda? :)

I guess... I actually don't care that much. :-)

Now here's a "President" that has personally ordered the summary executions without trial or due process of 4 of his citizens so far that we know of. LONG MAY THE GREAT MAN LIVE!! (they have hired people to monitor this kind of post)

397498686_dictator_obama_xlarge.jpeg

DISARM THE PEOPLE!!! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR AND NO NEED FOR WEAPONRY!!

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMINqFGNr-w

lol, you're my favorite retard

MOVE FAT LITTLE KIM UP THE LIST

FAT LITTLE KIM IS PICKING A FIGHT HE CANNOT WIN

Yes, but at least he's acting rationally :rolleyes: