Why do so many women believe in bull shit?

PrincessWookie

Then again, guys may believe in such bull shit too....

I don't label myself as any religious sect.....I don't know, care or really believe there is a loving benevolent being in space or above my head. NOR do I believe in reincarnation.

Recently, I find more and more women buying into Sylvia Brown or reincarnation or crystals and proudly labeling themselves in paganism.

I'm logical so it annoys me.

AND it really irritates me when a "Christian" believes in reincarnation; this dismantles the WHOLE concept as to why Christian exists. Physical death is external.

But I do know that a lot of men find the whole witch, candle dripping hot wax sex, and pagan sex and tattoo things hot. It's just fun, I guess.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause most women are fucking retarded. This is not new.

Pretty much.

I appreciate your thoughtful "most women," you . From the past few weeks, I'm seeing the validity in your statement, as worn out as it is.

My looks are somewhat deceiving since I look like Laura Ingalls--also petite and feminine; about 9 years ago I went out on a few dates with a man who was into controlling women (he admitted it); he said, "When I first met you you seemed very vulnerable and shy, but you got your shit together and are pretty tough. I respect that, but I'm just not attracted to independent women and tend to be controlling."

OK dude. I appreciated his candor.

The goddess is alive and magick is afoot!!!

-- that bumper sticker is code for, "I'm a fucking retarded female, watch out"

WOW. Thanks for the warning. I'll look on the cars.

Reminds me, I saw this big Buick with a pair of those brass balls hanging off the rear of the chassis. It was the first time I'd saw that and I stopped pointed to a friend and got a chuckle.

A women who looked to be about 90+ but in good shape and tough, wearing leather pants and jacket saw us starring and asked, "You gotta problem with my car?"

"No, not at all. I love it!"

I think she seriously would have kicked my ass.

met this sassy old broad of a gal up in Alaska (no surprise)

I have a friend who married a russian and it turns out she's really no fun. She never wants to go out, and never wants to be left alone, either. And she's super whiny and emotional about it. Fucking drama ALL THE TIME. fuck that shit, no pussy is worth that.

independent women are the best.

I have a friend who married a russian and it turns out she's really no fun. She never wants to go out, and never wants to be left alone, either. And she's super whiny and emotional about it. Fucking drama ALL THE TIME. fuck that shit, no pussy is worth that.

OK, I don't care what anyone says. Rob is fucking AWESOME (I got yer back, Rob).

We see this happen so much. The russian gal is probably very sexy, exotic, with a mesmerizing accent, and can fuck great....... so why wouldn't a guy want this trophy wife (she may not swallow though...but we have to make SOME allowances)?

I can't blame a dude for wanting that....

Now if he does it again... oh man, he's just as retarded as she is. I'm half way wondering (and NOT you, Rob) but some guys may like the Drama with their women, since they may see it as becoming the Knight and can SAVE THE DAY for their woman. He is like the Safe place...he is needed...he is appreciated. well, so it seems initially in the relationship, until they start getting into their own arguments.

I live such a simple happy life of adventure in Alaska and starting to embark on my alpinism in the Cascades (did Baker last time!! and got up Argonaut! Tomorrow off to BIG CHEIF in Squamish!!). While I do get annoyed at people who make continuous poor decisions--I admit, I wake up happy every day (REALLY!), don't argue, and, in addition, I find that, a woman needs to support and appreciate her man and do OUTRAGEOUS things with him EVERY DAY!

Now, of course, I don't mean support a very silly ideas like rob a gas station, but I would not marry such a man. I have exceptional taste in men.

Another thing.. these women have partners... yet they complain when their guy does something nice because he didn't do it THEIR way. *OK girlfriends/wives...NEVER DO THIS...or STOP if you have.

If your guy does something nice "just because" say thank you and love the fact he did it FOR YOU. If he spilled some grinds on the counter when making you coffee, do not (FOR THE LOVE OF PETE) criticize him for being messy. It doesn't matter. It does NOT matter...hear me?

I'm too boring...

Edited by PrincessWookie

OK, I don't care what anyone says. Rob is fucking AWESOME (I got yer back, Rob).

We see this happen so much. The russian gal is probably very sexy, exotic, with a mesmerizing accent, and can fuck great....... so why wouldn't a guy want this trophy wife (she may not swallow though...but we have to make SOME allowances)?

I can't blame a dude for wanting that....

Now if he does it again... oh man, he's just as retarded as she is. I'm half way wondering (and NOT you, Rob) but some guys may like the Drama with their women, since they may see it as becoming the Knight and can SAVE THE DAY for their woman. He is like the Safe place...he is needed...he is appreciated. well, so it seems initially in the relationship, until they start getting into their own arguments.

I live such a simple happy life of adventure in Alaska and starting to embark on my alpinism in the Cascades (did Baker last time!! and got up Argonaut! Tomorrow off to BIG CHEIF in Squamish!!). While I do get annoyed at people who make continuous poor decisions--I admit, I wake up happy every day (REALLY!), don't argue, and, in addition, I find that, a woman needs to support and appreciate her man and do OUTRAGEOUS things with him EVERY DAY!

Now, of course, I don't mean support a very silly ideas like rob a gas station, but I would not marry such a man. I have exceptional taste in men.

Another thing.. these women have partners... yet they complain when their guy does something nice because he didn't do it THEIR way. *OK girlfriends/wives...NEVER DO THIS...or STOP if you have.

If your guy does something nice "just because" say thank you and love the fact he did it FOR YOU. If he spilled some grinds on the counter when making you coffee, do not (FOR THE LOVE OF PETE) criticize him for being messy. It doesn't matter. It does NOT matter...hear me?

I'm too boring...

Can I have a hit of whatever it is you are smoking?

wait, so guys are better b/c they more typically believe in an invisible man in a bathrobe and a big bushy beard? :crazy:

Ya know what I found, most guys don't even believe in this shit either..they PRETEND they do b/c they want to score with the Mormon girl down the street.

Edited by PrincessWookie

LOL!

And really whatever people want to believe, I never smoked anything cigs marajuna and don't drink. People immediately think I'm born againer.. haha!

I don't care if ppl use drugs... well, as long as it's not around me, I don't care. I just enjoy my own state of mind and have no desire to use any state altering compounds. That's all.

LOL!

And really whatever people want to believe, I never smoked anything cigs marajuna and don't drink. People immediately think I'm born againer.. haha!

I don't care if ppl use drugs (and some with chronic conditions experience relief)... well, as long as it's not around me, I don't care. I just enjoy my own state of mind and have no desire to use any state altering compounds. That's all.

If it's not caused by an external stimulus, then that leaves something worse to explain it, I suppose :crazy: