I'm an Internet Climber

burchey

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Marmot Prince, we are all e-mountaineers

I don't even know who the hell that is - guess I'm safe.

What gives me comfort is that the rare few times I've been "looked down on" by the climbing elite - it's usually a guy I could just pick up and toss off the route. Then bang his girl.

I'd be interested to hear what anyone has to say on this topic. Seems like a little pot/kettle action if coming from most forum users.

Maybe I don't get it.

i actually have no idea what the question was to begin w/ - is it about christians and lions? :

i actually have no idea what the question was to begin w/ - is it about christians and lions? :

Shit Ivan, I wish it were that simple. God knows I love me some lions.

I think what it boils down to is this:

The climbing community cuts across a diverse section of the total community.

For every strong and humble climber out there putting up new routes and sharing knowledge, there is a piece of shit wearing gaiters that knows little and says much...and everything in between.

Toss in this interwebz thang (thanks Al Gore), and you have an excellent place to not only glean info but spew garbage with little/no consequence.

Doesn't take long for the know-nothings to start calling the morons out for being dumb/posing. It is the way of the universe.

Plus you can do this dancing grubworm thing, which I can't get enough of :moondance:

Did you just discover internet forums recently, or something? This is a whole new thing for you, isnt it?

yea, you nailed it. douchey just discovered that if you play with your dick, white stuff squirts out. he just has a really hard time figuring out that doing it in public is not viewed upon favorably.

Shit Ivan, I wish it were that simple. God knows I love me some lions.

I think what it boils down to is this:

The climbing community cuts across a diverse section of the total community.

For every strong and humble climber out there putting up new routes and sharing knowledge, there is a piece of shit wearing gaiters that knows little and says much...and everything in between.

Toss in this interwebz thang (thanks Al Gore), and you have an excellent place to not only glean info but spew garbage with little/no consequence.

Doesn't take long for the know-nothings to start calling the morons out for being dumb/posing. It is the way of the universe.

Plus you can do this dancing grubworm thing, which I can't get enough of :moondance:

my god, it's as if, against all logic, nothing changes after we leave high school :)

"they don't grow up, ma'am, they just get tubby."