• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
powderhound

Shout Out to Tyler

Just wanted to give a public service announcement to the oregon climbing community congratulating Tyler Adams on putting up what I think to be the finest and best multi pitch moderate free climb in the state.

:brew::rocken:

:moondance:

cheers mate, thanks for such a great contribution to oregon rock climbing.

Bryan Schmitz

Just wanted to give a public service announcement to the oregon climbing community congratulating Tyler Adams on putting up what I think to be the finest and best multi pitch moderate free climb in the state.

Bryan Schmitz

Tyler rocks! Please give some details.

Bryan Schmitz

Tyler rocks! Please give some details.

Awesome.JPG

So fresh so clean

Awesome route Tyler, real fun to climb. The 3rd pitch is amazing, slightly overhanging, many jugs, great rock.

I would also like to thank you for your bolt replacement efforts. I was looking at a picture of hardware you replaced, must have been 100 bolt hangers. Would be real cool if you could replace the remaining 1/4" bolts on Barad Dur, lead bolts and anchors.

Wolf Rock is so awesome! Must have been real fun putting up all those routes.

Edited by beaconben

Tyler is one the most amazing climber characters I have ever met and puts up adventure routes and does a lot of exiting route maintenance with no thanks or want for payment. He is not a deusch trying to compile info from others for his own self grandization, and turning around and trying to sell it back to you.

Edited by shapp