where does todd bibler hail from?

keenwesh

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she's related to Timothy Bibler

[img:center]http://www.bustedmugshots.com/image/get/listing/mug-shot-17655971.jpg[/img]

Timothy Bibler

An arrest does not mean that the individual has been convicted of the alleged crime. Individuals on this website are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. All information related to charges and arrest or booking is obtained through public domain and in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act.

Want out, but with a new I-Tent as loot on your way eh?

Not after all that BD Sabertooth slamming I would think.

I don't fit in the I tent, the fitzroy is more my size. And I ice climb with mostly bd gear, so they're not all bad. I did ditch my bd tools for petzl earlier this year though...

school is out in 2 weeks so I have to cut it off then anyway, if you haven't gotten the picture yet I'm a selfish and shallow guy (at least now, with climbing season coming on and finals looming over my head).

Its always climbing season in Montana

school is out in 2 weeks so I have to cut it off then anyway, if you haven't gotten the picture yet I'm a selfish and shallow guy (at least now, with climbing season coming on and finals looming over my head).

Its always climbing season in Montana

I've slacked off on the climbing for the last month or so, putting together a research project to keep me busy next year. But yeah you're right. Only time I've experienced constant rockfall at a sport crag was on gallatin limestone with the snow melting up above. kinda like spindrift, but with rocks.