• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Caveman

Chat Function

Chat makes problems with my server so I aint gonna chat just endlessly post.

what a bunch of babies

someone get the girlz a baby wipe and a clean diaper

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: erik ]

I pee on you Erik! Wallstein I got your message but am unable to connect to the chat server. I'll try it form home later.

-Mad cuz I am left out! mad.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

For those having trouble: when you tried to connect did it ask you if you would like to install a java applet? I had to do that the first time I went in. Or maybe it just a firewall

the tears are flowing!

cavey- i think the firewall at msft might be giving you grief, they might not have the default irc port opened up.

the chat thing is pretty gay, just thought i'd throw it out there for the hell of it figured someone might find it usefull.

primarily i thought it would be good for some live battlecages [Wazzup]

i can get in fine, you have special needs cavey!

Hey Eric, Is that a picture of your brother you keep posting on the C-note? I think you are presumptious to think that a black man represents all the inmates on Death Row in the US. I mean there are whities on death row, right? Are you a biggot?