Ahhh cripes!!!

RuMR

Amazing Redpoint!

-------

I've always wondered if starting really young gives you a good base of finger tendon and ligament development? I started rock at age 9 and ice climbing shortly thereafter, and have managed to forgo a lot of the finger injuries that my sport climbing partners have that started climbing in their 20's and 30's, despite the fact that I flail on routes these days.

I think the name eludes me but I listened to this Brit named Adam W. explain this notion once in the early 90's if my memory serves me. He dirtbagged a bit at Smith.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to drew a while back at little si, such a nice kid, I still chuckle when I think of how he asked me "what are you working on? chronic?" I laughed and muttered something about bust the move. nothing pretentious about the way he asked, dead honest, as if he honestly couldn't fathom anyone working a climb below 13b. (I'm sure he can't) keep on crushing drew, you're an inspiration to us all.