• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
duckfeet

Moving to Seattle advice

My friends just "got the hell" out of Issaquah and were sick of the commuting and traffic jams.

There are several direct bus lines along the I-90 that eliminate commute hassle/stress. It is also a fine bike ride, mostly traffic free, with a dedicated bike-path.

There are several direct bus lines along the I-90 that eliminate commute hassle/stress. It is also a fine bike ride, mostly traffic free, with a dedicated bike-path.

Oh. That's p. cool! I really shouldn't talk...I live in Alaska. :blush:

Ballard is a cute village like area with a neat climbing gym, a great Indian restaurant, and one of my fave stores: Second Ascent. My aunt lives in Ballard and moved there from a small town in CO.

did they nuke all the "mixed use" yuppie veal pens or something?

the women are fatter on the East Side....
Really? This may be good news for single-me. Maybe my ass will look smaller, relatively speaking.....
You've got nuthin' to worry about there, Princess... ;)

You haven't even met me. Well, my black girl friends say to ME, "DAMN GIRL, you got one big booty!"

OMG!! :o

You haven't even met me. Well, my black girl friends say to ME, "DAMN GIRL, you got one big booty!"

OMG!! :o

Quite, the, uh, video. . But, those butts don't look very big, and certainly not what the singer claims to be after. . .

Quite, the, uh, video. . But, those butts don't look very big, and certainly not what the singer claims to be after. . .

I know! Right? I still couldn't resist posting the vid. I thought the same thing, d. They have nice booties and all, but not huge, nothing close to J Lo even.

I know! Right? I still couldn't resist posting the vid. I thought the same thing, d. They have nice booties and all, but not huge, nothing close to J Lo even.

Ha! Yeah, I mean to my eyes, they look appealing, and not "big and round" like the singer supposedly wants. .

You haven't even met me.

I have a sixth sense about these sorts of things... :)

another shittalker with claims they can't back up

Aww...somebody got their little feelings hurt.

Plus, all I said is I have a big ass... you wanna see pics of a big fat ass? What the hell is wrong with you? I would think for a guy watching chick-on-chick is way better than my booty.

another shittalker with claims they can't back up

Aww...somebody got their little feelings hurt.

Plus, all I said is I have a big ass... you wanna see pics of a big fat ass? What the hell is wrong with you? I would think for a guy watching chick-on-chick is way better than my booty.

Dru/G-spot likes watching Two Girls/One Cup... Just sayin'...

have a sixth sense about these sorts of things... :)
Hi Sobes. Sixth sense? I thought that's when you see dead people. :crazy:
I see stupid people. G-spotter haunts my dreams... :shock:

99% chance is that you're a dude, although sobo's probably already PMing you for cyber hookup.
BTDT :)