• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kevbone

Obama the Dictator WTF?????

Romney fails at life

Never had drinks or tobacco. It’s a religious thing. I tasted a beer and tried a cigarette once, as a wayward teenager, and never did it again.

This guy is boring as whale shit.

Hell man, been there, done that, standing on my head! I think I'll form a presidential exploratory committee...

SOBO for President!!!1

Seconded. You have more character in the tip of your cock than Romney will ever have, cumulative, over the course of his entire life.

thats because Sobo insists on real sheepskin

Don't knock 'em. I don't know how many kids I'd be paying for without those great, re-useable (after a good wash), sheep intestine condoms.

It should be every American's right to have them bitches gubbermint-supplied.

Romney fails at life

Never had drinks or tobacco. It’s a religious thing. I tasted a beer and tried a cigarette once, as a wayward teenager, and never did it again.

This guy is boring as whale shit.

So is Barry.

I dunno, according to the right he's an Islamic sleeper-agent who faked his own citizenship to become president so that he can implement his secret fascist (or communist, depending on who you ask) (or both, since Republicans don't seem to know the difference) agenda upon an unsuspecting populace. That's WAY more interesting than old Mitt "whale poo" Romney, who once tasted beer.

OK, but it better not be Bachmann.

No. Not Paul, Santorum, Perry, or Bachmann.

mmmm....that leaves????

All those who claim that debt should be paid by the middle and lower classes, yet think that waging another war on Iran is a grand old idea? (on the same day we supposedly pull out of the previous costly adventurist mess they engineered)