Very powerful.

kevbone

You guys may be right and we need to accelerate our countries borrowing and get into debt even deeper. Barack is doing quite well at that, so I can see that he'd be your guy. I checked the debt clock this am and assuming you are both taxpayers it read that YOU, Rob: and You, Pat, each owed $134,345 for your portion to pay off the federal debt.

It's now almost lunch and your share is at $134.348.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Since this appears all but unstoppable, I can understand why you want to give up, let it keep rolling and just let the Fed and the big bankers pound sand up your ass. I suppose that later, you can figure out what you will tell your children about this. About why all the things you now profess to want to support will not be able to be supported due to lack of money. Maybe you have that speech prepared already, can you share it?

Enjoy!

Well played Bill. :tup:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent idea, Bone. In an era of extreme corporate control and high deficits, we should definitely rebuild huge, expensive agencies from scratch. We all know that new things work flawlessly right out of the box. We'll need to get corporations to behave themselves during the undoubtedly long period when they'll have zero oversight. What we should NOT do is make a list of needed reforms and enact those reforms as we have the resources to do so.

It's all so simple. From the fire, a shinier, more perfect world will arise....

I'm going to burn down my entire neighborhood this weekend. The new speed bumps on 73rd St bug the shit outta me.

You guys may be right and we need to accelerate our countries borrowing and get into debt even deeper. Barack is doing quite well at that, so I can see that he'd be your guy. I checked the debt clock this am and assuming you are both taxpayers it read that YOU, Rob: and You, Pat, each owed $134,345 for your portion to pay off the federal debt.

It's now almost lunch and your share is at $134.348.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Since this appears all but unstoppable, I can understand why you want to give up, let it keep rolling and just let the Fed and the big bankers pound sand up your ass. I suppose that later, you can figure out what you will tell your children about this. About why all the things you now profess to want to support will not be able to be supported due to lack of money. Maybe you have that speech prepared already, can you share it?

Enjoy!

You're dumb enough to be Bone's spirutal blood-brother. Yeah, we're in debt! Might as well cancel the EPA and financial regulations, too, while we're at it!! YAHOO!!!

shouldn't you be out pawing your guns or something?

So.....at least I am bold enough to admit who I will be voting for....will you guys be bold with me? Who will you vote for? Come on now....speak up so I can slam you for your opinion.

They are all voting for Obama. Duh.

so they slam me for wanting change and they vote for incumbents that are part of the establishment. Makes no sense.

so they slam me for wanting change and they vote for incumbents that are part of the establishment. Makes no sense.

No, I slam you for wanting totally retarded, completely damaging change. BTW, ROn Paul is part of the establishment, too. Also, "incumbents?" There is only one incumbent. Not plural.

Bone, the Rocket Scince party there wants a President who can chose to kill American citizens without judicial review or due process, the one who gives tax breaks to the wealthy while running the country into the dirt ever faster financially, the one going for the win in Asscrackistan and supporting the corruption of the gov't there, the one who supports being able to peruse the war on terror with indefinite jail time via military tribunals against Americans rounded up by the Army inside of the US, the one keeping Guantanamo open with indefinite detentions and no due process to the loonies inside as we head towards ever bigger and bigger government and totalitarianism....

These kinds of "unimportant" things. Now that's change they can believe in! Of course, they'll still have the

EPA until we run out of money and do into lockdown in a few short years if nothing changes.

lenin_rally.jpg

At least we know what they want I suppose.

I know. I should have Raised McCain n Palin in 08, but I was just too stupid. I thought Obama was the Librul Messiah, I thought he'd repeal DADT and DOMA, establish national health care, and pull us out of Iraq...but he just turned out to be another TV Preacher.

When was Gitmo closed? Oh...wait it wasn't. And we do not have national health care. We have a penalty imposed if you dont have health care. Where in the constitution does it say the federal government has the right to force the American people to buy a product?

Good on Obama for getting DADT gone.

Never mentioned Gitmo, Bone.

But while we're on the subject, the number of detainees there has greatly been reduced under Obama. That's according to to both the press and one of the detainee defense attorneys, whom I know personally. Given that GOP push back (you know the GOP...that's Paul's party) has delayed Gitmo's closure...it's hard to predict what McCain would have done, but I suspect the population there might have stayed the same or even increased, based on the man's bluster during his campaign.

I know. I should have Raised McCain n Palin in 08, but I was just too stupid. I thought Obama was the Librul Messiah, I thought he'd repeal DADT and DOMA, establish national health care, and pull us out of Iraq...but he just turned out to be another TV Preacher.

When was Gitmo closed? Oh...wait it wasn't. And we do not have national health care. We have a penalty imposed if you dont have health care. Where in the constitution does it say the federal government has the right to force the American people to buy a product?

Good on Obama for getting DADT gone.

and your solution is to get behind a man who thinks there should be no environmental or financial regulations? Good thinking.

Who will you vote for in the election, assuming paul does mot win the nomination?