• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The legit dispensaries were left alone.

that is hilarious. :lmao:

I don't see what's so funny about honest people trying to provide medication for patients in good faith under a state system that is notoriously flawed.

How many dispensaries have you been in, Kev? Curious, since you seem to know so much about it.

Dispensaries are watched closely. No shit, Sherlock. The smart ones know that, and dot their 'i's and cross their 't' extra special pretty like. Not the best place to distribute weed illegally.

The dumbshits who 'wing it' fuck it up for the rest.

That's assuming, of course, that the federal charges have any basis in reality, which is a pretty big assumption.

Wonder if the dispensary down the street got busted? I've got to run up and check...

The SPD does have a history...

...and that's why their policing practices are currently under review, top to bottom. Clearly, they've taken a wrong turn, somewhere.

Of course, the militarization of police across the country indicates that the problem isn't very isolated.

People think the police won't fuck with the old during a demonstration. That's WHO they fuck with...anyone who has zero chance of fighting back. It sends a message...it's less risky...and it's beyond hyper fucked up.

I love the 'Oh, this (peaceful) demonstration is costing us so much!' argument. Uh...yeah, when you deploy 4 choppers, armored vehicles, 2000 riot cops, and 17 other agencies, um...yeah, that's gonna cost a lot. Wasn't exactly the protesters who ordered up the response, though.

Wow. Seems the Seattle po-po had a busy night. I mean between macing ol' ladies and raiding dispensaries. Good times. High Times

8ee9b061c30da719fe0e6a70670014e3.jpg

To be fair, it was the DEA who raided the dispensaries, NOT the SPD. The SPD (and the city prosecutor and the City executives for that matter) has been pretty accommodating towards Seattle dispensaries and patients. Actually, even towards recreational marijuana users.