Soccer fans

kevbone

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words, your "humor" amounts to comparing someone to a douchebag in a sit-com. Have you ever been told that poking someone in the eyes is not "likable". If you want to follow me around making demeaning comments, do not be surprised if you get burned, fucking moron. AND please, don't insult my intelligence by pretending it's all in good fun.

fwiw, while cliff was definitely dorky, he was ultimately a good guy and a likable character - kk might in fact be going way too far then on the comparision :P

BS. Cliff was a gasbag that nobody took seriously, which I suspect is the entire gist of KKK's "humor".

fwiw, while cliff was definitely dorky, he was ultimately a good guy and a likable character - kk might in fact be going way too far then on the comparision :P

BS. Cliff was a gasbag that nobody took seriously, which I suspect is the entire gist of KKK's "humor".

Perhaps we should take a poll on this serious issue.

If you can write off Cliff Claven like that, what's to stop you from eating a live baby?