• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Anyone up for some heavy drinking and whoring on Hwy. 99, email me at letsfukoff@earthlink.com. I suggest bringing a short rope for quick belays from second story windows. Other protection at your discretion.

The Alasken Bush Company is out on HWY 99 [Wink] is that where you are heading? [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

The new, subtle, sensitive Trask would not say, "Fuck, bitch, cunt, shit", or any of those George Carlin no-no words. The new Trask is more likely to be seen in church or helping little old hoochie mamas cross the street.

OH MY GOD IM saved they found a cure for Tourettes!!!! [laf]

Yes folks, Dru has shown symptoms of the dreaded "tourettes syndrome" including facial tics and eye blinking. Fern tells me other motor tics have appeared in Dru, such as head jerking, neck stretching, foot stamping, body twisting and bending. He has been heard to utter strange and unacceptable sounds, words, and phrases. It is not uncommon for him to continuously clear his throat, cough, sniff, grunt, yelp, bark, fart, and shout. I hope he feels better soon! [Frown]

[ 10-10-2002, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: trask ]