• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Natural:

i am saying that you arent a hippie. overweight sportclimber maybe, but definately not a hippie.

[big Drink]

what did you say burger boY???

lets stop right here...i dont want to make you cry again!

Hey, if I recall, both of you dudes are shaped about the same. [laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Did you get cordless?

Yeah, man. 14.4-v, lots of torque, and a hammer-drill feature (don't know if I'll ever use that). Feels good, nice and balanced. Home Depot $169. Would have checked Tool Town, but I had a gift card. Nice wedding gift: I get a drill, wife gets a vacuum. Sweet!!

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Did you get cordless?

Yeah, man. 14.4-v, lots of torque, and a hammer-drill feature (don't know if I'll ever use that). Feels good, nice and balanced. Home Depot $169. Would have checked Tool Town, but I had a gift card. Nice wedding gift: I get a drill, wife gets a vacuum. Sweet!!

greg, i read this and decieded that i wil refain from any jokes...they are there...but i will not say maybe you and your wife should swap tools...that would be mean!!!!

[laf][laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

quote:

quote:

Did you get cordless?

greg, i read this and decieded that i wil refain from any jokes...they are there...but i will not say maybe you and your wife should swap tools...that would be mean!!!!

[laf][laf][laf]
[laf][laf] Glad you didn't say anything mean; I would've been forced to tell you to bite off! [laf]

quote:

[laf][laf]
Glad you didn't say anything mean; I would've been forced to tell you to bite off!
[laf]
[/QB]

[Eek!] That would be sooo rude! Besides, I've been nothing but polite on this thread, and I somehow doubt that Erik would bite me regardless of what you told him.

quote:

Originally posted by Off White:

quote:

[laf][laf]
Glad you didn't say anything mean; I would've been forced to tell you to bite off!
[laf]

[Eek!]

That would be sooo rude! Besides, I've been nothing but polite on this thread, and I somehow doubt that Erik would bite me regardless of what you told him.[/QB]

[laf][laf][chubit]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

anyone know a good epoxy for patching up skis? I have some tuas with a torn-up topsheet (what a surprise) and I don't want to buy new ones.

I always use WestSystem for repairs just because I have a lot of it. There are some lower viscosity resins available that might work a little better... you can usually find small repair kits.... just stay away from auto epoxies.. and the 5min kind

[big Drink]

aren't dewalt tools now just black & decker with a yellow paint job? i have several contractor friends who bitch about how their old dewalts lasted forever, but since they got bought out, the quality has gone way down.

actually, i still use a *gasp* corded bosch drill for most stuff around the house, for me the most important part of "power tool" is "power."

quote:

can't decide between the Porter Cable and the DeWalt

Greg- I was a remodeler for years and always had the best luck with Porter Cable drills and sawsalls. I tried the three big worm drives and liked the Skill the best...but ultimately ended up using PCs's light 5-1/2" circular saw. I agree with Off White about cordless shit. Personally, I use a 9 volt Makita for screws and shit and a 1/2" electric PC drill for the real stuff. Whatever. [Moon] tramp