Snaffle/Legal Question

True story:

Recently I shot a [sNAFFLEHOUND] out of a tree at my home with a BB gun. (The snaffle was a rat not a squirrel.) It was a clear shot and was within the boundary of my property and I believe it was completely safe.

My neighbor has threatened to call the police over such shootings. I feel it's safe because it's not a real gun and it's contained within my property, but is this legal in the city?

Legal advice or humorous responses equally welcome.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that it is leagle to discharge a fire arm of any kind within city limits. That includes bb guns and pelet(sp) guns. But I don't know for sure, and it certinly never stoped my dad. But then we had cool neighbors [big Grin]

just a thought, but maybe the snaffles are okay, and it is the neighbor that is the problem [Wink] I would never sugest that you shoot someone, But I have been known to move because some ass moves in next door.

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

[sNAFFLEHOUND]
they breed faster than you can shoot em, you are doomed!

For those of you with a pesky Snafflehound problem, Napalm.Net has bought 5,000 pounds of weapons grade Napalm and has individually packaged it in safe, attractive, displayable canisters. Each canister holds one liter of actual Napalm which you can ONLY purchase through Napalm.Net.

-

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

quote:

[sNAFFLEHOUND]
they breed faster than you can shoot em, you are doomed!

For those of you with a pesky Snafflehound problem, Napalm.Net has bought 5,000 pounds of weapons grade Napalm and has individually packaged it in safe, attractive, displayable canisters. Each canister holds one liter of actual Napalm which you can ONLY purchase through Napalm.Net.

-
Is that a french press the napalm is in? What a waste of perfectly good coffee-making apparatus! And what the hell is up with napalm.net? Dr. Flash Amazing marvels at our increasingly bizarre world.

From the hallowed pages of napalm.net, some warnings. Pay special attention to item 4:

*** WARNING - Napalm.Net holds no responsibility for death, injuries, or property damages.

- do not drink or eat it

- do not burn people with it

- do not burn down trees and grass in your yard

- do not torture little woodland creatures with it

- do not remove it from its original container

- do not store outside of 0-100 degrees farenheit

- do not exceed normal barometric pressures

- do not use it as fuel for your car

- do not shower with your napalm

- do not yell at it

- do not taunt it

- do not call it names

- do not sacrifice animals/people to your napalm

- do not sniff the fumes from it

- do not use it to block yourself from fires

- do not do anything besides stare at it

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

And i was hoping that napalm would solve the WEED problem in my back yard
[Eek!][Eek!][Eek!]
tooo bad, I guess I will have to come up with something else... thanks DFA
[Mad]

Napalm is an excellent defoliant, just ask the Vietnamese. If you have other weed problems, I am sure there are individuals on this site who can help you solve those, as well. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

And i was hoping that napalm would solve the WEED problem in my back yard
[Eek!]

There's WEED in our backyard? I don't think it will be a problem for too much longer - I will be sure to remedy the situation ASAP!

Where's the WEED emoticon when you need one?

quote:

you can make some pretty good wine out of dandelions. the only downside to the batch we made was that there was a lot of sediment in the bottles so you had to be careful when pouring it.

Happens with grape wine, as well. Solution: proper decanting prior to serving should solve the problem.

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

[laf][laf]
it's the dandylions that are taking over... of course I guess I could consider them camoflouge if I made better use of my garden area
[Wink]

A Concept !!
[Roll Eyes]

-
Yard work SUCKS! takes away from climbing time. Dream landscape= dirt, big rock with many fun boulder problems

[big Grin] sure flowers are pretty, but you have to remember to water them and shit. I can do many things, NOT PLANTS. I kill house plants, and yard growing things.... [Embarrassed][Wink]