New Graemlin

texplorer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't work. Back to the usual shit. How about a hangdoggin' graemlin? Or one that takes whips over and over again? Or a gaper Graemlin with big gogles?

quote:

Originally posted by James:

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

So, what's your point, James?

i don't think its funny to jest about someone rapping off the ends of their rope. many people have died doing this... i guess i'm just uptight right jad?

you are fully uptight dude, the point of the graemlin is to remind you not to fuck up! [Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes]

quote:

quote:

i don't think its funny to jest about someone rapping off the ends of their rope. many people have died doing this... i guess i'm just uptight right jad?

oh boy, another nw.hiker fairy --they're crawlin' outta the woodwork

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

quote:

you are fully uptight dude, the point of the graemlin is to remind you not to fuck up!
[Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes]
gee, like i needed you to explain that to me. thanks dru, you are a true scholar.

quote:

quote:

quote:

oh boy, another nw.hiker fairy --they're crawlin' outta the woodwork

riddle me this trask: why do you resort to gay (ie fairy, queer, etc...) jokes when someone flames you? and what makes me a nw.hiker fairy when i'm not even registered... it looked like you were making some worthwhile contributions over there, you "pole convert" you!

Oh I'm confused. Is there something funny about converting to poles to ease the knees? Were you flaming me? [laf] If you want to flame me, do it right wanker. Get mean and ornery and bunch up your panties and shit. Pull your dick outta your mouth and speak your mind. You should spend less time assuming the position. [Moon][laf]

[ 08-07-2002, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

you are fully uptight dude, the point of the graemlin is to remind you not to fuck up!
[Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes]
gee, like i needed you to explain that to me. thanks dru, you are a true scholar.

yeah straight A's. but maybe, you should have checked out the website Iain scooped that gremlin from, before you got all hoity toity about it... by the way have you ever been up the North Face of Shuksan?

quote:

Oh I'm confused. Is there something funny about converting to poles to ease the knees? Were you flaming me?
[laf]
If you want to flame me, do it right wanker. Get mean and ornery and bunch up your panties and shit. Pull your dick outta your mouth and speak your mind. You should spend less time assuming the position.
[Moon][laf]

nope, nothing funny about the poles. i thought it was funny that you called me a nw.hiker fairy after seeing you make a legit post on the site. i use hiking poles often, msr gabels, just like you! as far as removing my dick from my mouth and speaking my mind... that's what got this flame-fest underway. and if i'm such a tight ass wouldn't you recommed that i spend more time assuming the position [Confused]

quote:

quote:

by the way have you ever been up the North Face of Shuksan?

no i have not... should i feel
[Embarrassed]
i was hoping you could make a statement about the horrible bush up there

James;

I have observed much flamage on this site, and I must comment that yours is rather week. I presume from this that you may be a high school student (or dropout) with limited imagination and/or vocabulary. It may be that you are one of the American children that has "fallen through the cracks" and didn't receive adequate nourishment at home, or through the school lunch program, during a crucial time in your development. It's okay, James; the world needs ditch diggers, too.

If the above is not the case, I must assume that you are just a pathetic loser with little or no imagination beyond what is fed into your brain by marathon Dungeons&Dragons sessions and abuse of over-the-counter medications.

Either way, your ability to flame sucks, you cock-gobbling he-bitch. Get off your computer and go back to trying on your sister's clothes.

Greg W

Can you say, "Whitesnake"? [rockband] Sure, I knew you could.

[ 08-07-2002, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Greg W ]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

James;

I have observed much flamage on this site, and I must comment that yours is rather week. I presume from this that you may be a high school student (or dropout) with limited imagination and/or vocabulary. It may be that you are one of the American children that has "fallen through the cracks" and didn't receive adequate nourishment at home, or through the school lunch program, during a crucial time in your development. It's okay, James; the world needs ditch diggers, too.

If the above is not the case, I must assume that you are just a pathetic loser with little or no imagination beyond what is fed into your brain by marathon Dungeons&Dragons sessions and abuse of over-the-counter medications.

Either way, your ability to flame sucks, you cock-gobbling he-bitch. Get off your computer and go back to trying on your sister's clothes.

Greg W

Can you say, "Whitesnake"?
[rockband]
Sure, I knew you could.

greg, your ability to interpret my posts which have all been written in plain english is weak (not week). i did not attempt to throw any flames, and if after reading my posts again you still think that was my intention, i say you are a moron. in addition, i think you are a lemming for jumping on the flame-throwing bandwagon, and for using the new emoticon in an inappropriate context... next time try this:

... weather moved in on us and left us tent bound. fortunately we had brought tunes and rocked out for the remainder of the storm

[rockband] ...