FINALLY! Bin Laden DEAD!

jon

So....has anyone come up with real evidence that Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11?

There is classified evidence ...

:lmao:

but, there is quite a bit of circumstantial evidence. The point is that OBL was likely guilty but there weren't enough direct evidence to convict him in a court of law (as indicated by the FBI director in 02), which is what Chomsky was saying despite the twerps pretending he implied OBL didn't do it.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I mean, its not like we have an admission if guilt or anything. Oh, wait....

while explaining the technical workings of a tv, maybe you can also dig up where there was an "admission if(sic) guilt", one that would support a conviction.

i really don't think there was any plan to take laden alive; it would have been a nightmare for the US in every way to have him alive and in their possession.

if everything went down as we are being told, is anyone else surprised by what seems to be bin laden's lack of a sophisticated escape plan?

i mean, 4 years living here? most hunted man in the history of the planet, perhaps? what, 40 minutes between chopper landing and bin laden's shooting? ummm maybe a tunnel or two?

Yeah, I mean, its not like we have an admission if guilt or anything. Oh, wait....

Where? Please show me this admission.

Seriously.....he needed to be tried and found guilty in a court of law for anything to hold up. The fact that they shot him (if you believe that) is proof to me that he is just a means to an end. You need a bad guy to continue this crazy war spending......

I don't have to know everything to know the tooth fairy doesn't exist. It's called logic; it allows you to make reasoned assumptions about things given incomplete data. You should give it a try! It's pretty neat.

Unfortunately, it never caught on.

i really don't think there was any plan to take laden alive; it would have been a nightmare for the US in every way to have him alive and in their possession.

They also claim it would have been a nightmare in every way to have him dead and in their possession :laf:

logic says the perfect crime is to make the body disappear, as everyone knows but rob apparently.

Actually no, logic says the simplest explanation is the likely closest to the truth unless other evidence is laid out - or if you rather - the law of parismony, or an extrapolation upon Aristotle - if you want to get esoteric about it. Freshman logic class - really.

logic says the perfect crime is to make the body disappear, as everyone knows but rob apparently.

Actually no, logic says the simplest explanation is the likely closest to the truth unless other evidence is laid out - or if you rather - the law of parismony, or an extrapolation upon Aristotle - if you want to get esoteric about it. Freshman logic class - really.

Occam's Razor, baby

Occam's razor is not only a very blunt instrument but in this case it suggests OBL was executed.

Edited by j_b