• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Airyourmomma

Is the road to Infinite Bliss clear yet?

I'm pretty sure it was repaired last fall, whether or not they fixed the taylor river bridge I have no idea. my guess is that it's snow free. the snow is almost gone on mt Si, should be dry!

I was up in the area on Saturday and the Middle Fork is open and snow free. I was surprised to see the gate open heading up to Dutch Miller Gap. There were some signs indicating a work party of some sorts doing trail maintenance on the Middle Fork Trail and that might have been the reason it was open. It was locked last fall.

if the season progresses as it has been, dry sometime in july.

the first 5 or so pitches are the drainage for a lot of terrain so they will be wet for a while after a rain. I remember wetness even after 4 days of good weather in the early summer. (if memory serves right)

Edited by genepires