Son_of_Caveman

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by BURP:

sk and jk:

It makes me uncomfortable to know you two are a couple and post here at the same time.

Are you in the same room, do you sit next to each other, have you seen a counselor?

And what do they talk about over the dinner table? How was your day of spraying honey? [Confused]

Yeah you bet all of you. You consume my every thaught. I my never climb another rock again. who needs it when I have all this? [Wink] LORD TAKE ME NOW! I can die a happy woman... [big Grin] Umm You guys suck, did I mention that all ready? Perhaps if you were less concerned with my relationship, You might have one of your own [Wink][Razz]

Just because we're married doesn't mean I own her. I do not approve of or support everything she does, but that doesn't take away her right to live her life as she chooses to do so.

Yeah, I know what she's been doing around here. And no, it doesn't get me all hot and bothered.

So she's a bit of a flirt? I can't change her, so I choose to accept her for who she is, be that what it may.

Thanks for everyone's concern.

[ 05-08-2002, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: jkrueger ]

You want to meet the girls at Pube Club?

Hang out with Dwayner. Buy him some beer and snacks and he might allow that to happen. Also, be single but wear a wedding ring. For some reason, girls think married guys have more confidence. Dwayner is married but chooses not to wear a ring, but exudes confidence because he really is married. Since chicks dig Dwayner, but he won't play, he will introduce them to you. They will see the ring, flirt with you because you're "safe", and then you con them into thinking you're interesting with some embellished alpine spew. Meanwhile, as you keep the drinks flowing, I tell the gal that you're a famous and wildly admired climber. They will ooh and they will ahhh. At some point, you'll have to deal with the ring issue. You confess that you're really single and you are the best man in your buddy's wedding and wearing the ring was the best way not to lose it. Or you found it on the sidewalk outside of the bar and were keeping it until you tracked down the owner. (If they believe that lame story, then you're well on your way.) Or, try the true confession: "I hear that you meet more girls with the ring." You will either be slapped, admonished or proclaimed an honest man, albeit a devious one. Girls like clever boys, or so I have been told. And don't forget to buy Dwayner a drink and give him a high-five as you leave the bar with your new girlfriend. He'll give you a knowing wink and prepare to shrug off the next Betty looking for action.

- Dwayner [big Drink][laf][big Drink][big Drink][laf]

Hey, I've been bachin' it for 5 years now, and my place is neat as a pin most times. It's easy. Men that can't pick up their socks and shit are just lazy. Those that don't care are slobs. But if we could lick our own balls...yeha!

Just foolin' around, I like a good woman as much as the next guy. I just wish they didn't cost so much. (Now, if I just eliminated the body shampoo, that'd save $40 right there). [big Grin]

[ 05-08-2002, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Son of Caveman ]

Anna,

That means, women want to get laid once a month when they're ovulating...just for drill if nothing else. That's if they've only been married 5 years or less. After 5, all bets are off Boys. Best start scoping out the office talent.

The reason men want it so much, is because women use it as a weapon. That's bullshit. No wonder divorce is a "given" these days.

Am I wrong? I don't think so.

[ 05-08-2002, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Son of Caveman ]

You're right Son of Caveman, women use sex as a weapon...the sooner you realize this fact, the better off you will be. Well, I don't know how much better off you will be. Single is the way to go, man...no obligations and all the meaningless sex you can handle!