My blog

DPS

Hello,

I started a blog so that I could learn the blogging software in order to help my wife with the blog she started. In doing so I ended up with a blog of mostly old stories and photos and some cheesy gear reviews.

Take a look if you have some time to kill. I'd love to hear feedback on the design and writing. http://themountain-life.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Dan

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
It's saying blog not found for me.

I stopped blogging, etc. as I went blind for a number of months. After a couple of surgeries I can see again, although not well, even with special glasses. Not sure if I can recover the blog or if it is 'gone'.

Hey, Dan,

One of my old climbing partners saw this post and emailed me- sorry to hear about the rough times, but glad to hear some of your vision has returned. I'll PM you my contact info; perhaps some time I could stop by and say hi. I occasionally make the trip down to the Duthie Hill bike park and could easily take a detour toward you. Hope things continue to improve.

All the best,

Chad