happy hour... i mean spray hour. who's drinkin' with me?

offwidthclimber

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, offwidthclimber....I consumed my sixer of Mickey's around breakfast time...that would have been about 3 hours ago...let me check to sees what I's got...I've got some port...that ain't bad in small doses...here it goes! Yes! OK, and here's some cheap table wine...let me find a long straw...OK, I'm ready now...all we're missing is the spray, but I suppose we got 25 topics of that already.

But here's to ya, offwidthclimber!! [big Drink]tongue.gif" border="0[big Drink]

Alright, I've had a few now... [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink] NOW IT'S POETRY TIME!!! And a prize for whoever can figure out what the hell this is:

"THE BLUE LIGHT"Your ethosYour pathosYour PorthosYour AramisYour Brut CologneYou're writing homeYou are hopelessYour hopelessnessIs rising around you, rising around youYou like itIt gives you something to doIn the day timeHey buddy, you need a hobbyYou are tired of moving forwardYou think of the futureAnd secretly you piddle your pantsThe puddle of piddleWhich used to be littleIs rising around you, rising around youYou like itIt gives you something to doIn the night time

Oh well, you travel to barsYou also go to Winchell's DoughnutsAnd hang out with the Highway PatrolSometimes you'll go to a pizza placeYou go to Shakey's to get thatAmerican kind of pizzaThat has the ugly, waxey, fake yellowKind of cheese on the top...Maybe you'll go to Straw Hat Pizza,To get all those artificial ingredientsThat never belonged on a pizza in the first place(But the white people really like it...)Oh well, you'll go anyplace, you'll do anythingOh you'll give me your underpantsI hope these aren't yours, buddy...They're very nice, thoughYou go to Santa Monica Boulevard,You go to the Blue ParrotNo problem, you'll go anyplaceYou'll do anythingJust so you can hang out with the othersThe others just like youAfraid of the future(Death Valley Days straight ahead)The future is scary(Yes it sure is)Well, the puddle is risingIt smells like the oceanA body of water to isolate EnglandAnd also ResedaThe oil in patchesAll over Atlantis, AtlantisYou remember AtlantisDonovan, the guy with the brocade coatUsed to sing to you about AtlantisYou loved it, you were so involved thenThat's back in the days when you used toSmoke a bananaYou would scrape the stuff off the middleYou would bake itYou would smoke itYou even thought you was getting ripped from itNo problemWoop! Atlantis, they could really get down thereThe plankton, the krillThe giant underwater pyramid, the squid decorExcuse me, ToddThe big ol' giant underwater doorThe dome, the bubbles, the blue lightLight, light, light, lightLight, light, light, lightBlue light blue lightThe seepage, the sewage, the rubbers, the napkinsYour ethos, your Porthos,Your flag pole, your port holeYour languageYou're frightenedThe futureYour lang...You can't even speak your own fucking languageYou can't read it anymoreYou can't write it anymoreYour languageThe future of your languageYour meat loafDon't let your meat loafHeh, heh, hehYour Micro-NanetteHehYour BrutCologne

Give Dwayner another one.... [big Drink] thanks!

Will be correct. "It's from Tinseltown Rebellion" and that poem should speak truth to all of you. Some of you are feeling a little uncomfortable with what Franky Z. has to say about it all, eh??? So how about that prize I promised????

THERE AIN'T NO PRIZE, SUKKA!

That's my own pathetic version of spray.

- Dwayner [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]