Apple Cup

hikerwa

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: What's the biggest lie told in Pullman? A: "I was just helping that sheep over the fence."

Q: What does a WSU woman tell her lover when she's done with sex?A: "Get off me, Dad, you're crushing my smokes!"

Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Pullman?A: God couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.

Q: How do you keep cougars out of your yard?A: Put up goalposts.

Q: What do the cougars and marijuana have in common?A: They both get smoked in a bowl.

Q: How do you neuter a Cougar?A: Kick his sister in the jaw!

Q: Why are a tornado and a Cougar divorce similar? A: You know someone is going to lose a house trailer!

Q: Why do WSU graduates put their diploma on the car dashboard?A: So they can park in the handicap spots.

Q: How is a cougar like a possum?A: Both play dead at home and usually die on the road.

Go Dawgs

maybe this will make it all make sense.

Her words were all I had to get me through those long lonely nights. She told me she had never met anyone like me before, and unless she did not know her own heart, our relationship had the makings of true love. I told her I'd never been in love before, but asked her if she would show me the way. I also wrote her that if my feelings got any stronger, my heart was going to burst. So she set up a time and a place for the two of us to meet. For two whole weeks, I could think of nothing else. When the day finally came, I blew her off. You can never tell with e-mail. For all I knew, she could have been a guy.

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:
Jon, you Fuskies are always cocky - even after running into this friendly fella!

204.gif

shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Hmmmm interesting observation. Can you explain to me why we are in the top 25 and you aren't, shit you didn't even get a single vote. Wheren't you guys preseason #1?

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
Dont you guys play ultimate down there like Canadians do? Smoke a bowl, make up your own rules, don't call it a frisbee!

Ya' know... ultimate is the "game" of choice for most Boulderites. Pathetic, they are.... You're not a long-haired yuppy, are you?