Warming in Al Gore's room

billcoe

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/al_gore_accused_of_sexual_assa.html

"Al Gore accused of sexual assault during 2006 visit to Portland, National Enquirer says"

Published: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 10:32 AM Updated: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 2:18 PM

The National Enquirer, which uncovered John Edwards' secret love child in 2009, now reports that former Vice President Al Gore was accused of sexual assault during a visit to promote climate change in Portland in 2006.

Gore was never charged with a crime, but the Enquirer reports that a 54-year-old masseuse claims the attack happened at a local upscale hotel:

No criminal charges were brought against Gore, but the Portland police prepared a document marked "Confidential Special Report" - which records the explosive allegations of "unwanted sexual contact" by Al Gore "at a local upscale hotel."

The ENQUIRER is withholding the name of the 54-year-old woman making the stunning accusations because she is potentially a sex-crime victim.

Portland police spokeswoman Detective Mary Wheat said this morning she's receiving inquires "from all over the world" regarding the matter, and said police supervisors are about to meet this morning to discuss what material, if any, is available.

Whatever that might be, it will probably be released sometime later today, Wheat says."

Sounds like he and Clinton would have made quite the tag team......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Gore got a $500 massage and he was later accused of sexual assault, but no charges were filed and no investigation conducted? something's quite odd about this story since Gore probably can afford all the sex he wants.

That's pretty low standard of proof to give legs to a story like that, Billcoe. Don't you have something more relevant to report like the US military funding the warlords in Afghanistan? congressional investigation confirms: US military funding warlords

Maybe if Tipper had spent more time being fun instead of trying to police the recording industry Al wouldn't be out looking for happy endings from massage therapists.

I think the entire green movement breathed a sigh of relief that Al even has an interest in women.

The idea of a legitimate, non-sexual massage for money is about as common in most of the US as no-smoking blues club. It's somewhat understandable that someone could stumble into PDX and not realize the distinction might actually exist here. The rest of the US has been catching up with the West Coast in this regard over the past decade or two, but misunderstandings still probably happen all the time with traveling professionals.

because you expect me to turn the other cheek? :lmao: He has been making underhanded comments for weeks now and I won't let that moron get away with it. Capisce?

Well I'm always happy to see examples where 2 wrongs DO make a right. :grin:

The dubious part of the story to me is that I would think Al Gore could do better than 54 years old. That's like wayyyyy past the expiration date. Look at the young woman Prince Albert in a can just married for instance.

because you expect me to turn the other cheek? :lmao: He has been making underhanded comments for weeks now and I won't let that moron get away with it. Capisce?

Well I'm always happy to see examples where 2 wrongs DO make a right. :grin:

spare us the usual selective outrage. mkay?

Readers can figure it out for themselves--it seems you are the "blowhard."

They may figure it out for themselves, but I will remove all uncertainties by letting it known this is what he has been doing.

I am the blowhard, while you were the one suggesting I was to "do something about it" in addition to what I was already doing?

Edited by j_b