Most Regrettable New Condos in Seattle?

JayB

My vote is goes to the (zero percent sold) units at Thornton Place, ("Where it all connects.") the oasis of hip, high-density transit oriented urban vitality...in the Northgate parking lot.

Plenty of other candidates here. Hopefully buyers will emerge and bail out the Latvian pension fund that's holding the dodgiest bits of the commerical CDO used to finance this baby and transfer the liabillity to the FHA's rapidly imploding mortgage book.

Summit-Condos.jpg

Plenty of other candidates here:

http://cheapshitcondos.com/wordpress/

Can't even begin to fathom what would inspire anyone to shackle themselves to thirty-years of debt servitude for the privilege of inhabiting one of these gems.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't even begin to fathom what would inspire anyone to shackle themselves to thirty-years of debt servitude for the privilege of inhabiting one of these gems.

Seriously? People happily and gladly live in worse. You need to get out of the house some more and mingle with us peons Jay. :grin: It's the American dream baby!

house_and_garden_1.jpg

Run%20-%20down%20house%20in%20Charlotte.jpg

3060000000055895.JPG

One mans dream date is another mans nightmare I suppose. Especially if the price was right.

Hopefully buyers will emerge and bail out the Latvian pension fund that's holding the dodgiest bits of the commerical CDO used to finance this baby and transfer the liabillity to the FHA's rapidly imploding mortgage book.

Summit-Condos.jpg

I never would have guessed that local economic decisions would have had this potential to influence a distant country in this way. So does that give new meaning to former Speaker of the House, Tip O'Neill's statement that all politics is local?

• 2 weeks later...

Uwwwoo, what does it for me is the Astroturf grass on the steps. That touch shouts “HOME” to me. I’m ready to buy. Where do I sign?

You need to get in touch with his designer, what the two of them have done with Astroturf, woodchips and hydraulic implements...

Soon to be seen in "Sunset"