FFA on the Mind

Checat

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great timing as they're running a special on cans of Moss-B-Gone right now! :lmao:
Don't you use the other product they make Choss-B-Gone? Judging from your pics on the other thread, Billcoe, looks like your gonna need a few more tanker trucks of the stuff at your secret crag... Just sayin. ;)

BTW, Billcoe, I stumbled upon said secret crag not to long ago whilst poaching some rocks for my yard. I think its safe to say, your secret is pretty secure.

Edited by denalidave

The above photo is not of a secret place. It is of a well established area that has had hectic weekends in the last couple years.

There are boulder problems on the boulder that I'm standing on for this photo that were established in the mid to late 90's. I've climbed on the problems below this small cliffband a number of times between 2001 and 2005. I'm only heading there now and taking up a crowbar cause of a new baby, and its proximity to mi casa (oh yeah and 5 years of new routing at a trad area has me still on the roped development kick). 36 minutes from my doorway, new 5.9 in a really established hard bouldering area.

You guys want some moss be gone...

check this before and after shot. Its not nearly as compelling as those folks whitewashing the Dropzone. I only spent 45 seconds pulling the bottom feet and first finger jam clean of this little V0. 10 minutes and multiple problems in store though? Not too shabby after for an after work circuit.

LOTR_100.JPG

LOTR_101.png