Proper printer disposal

tvashtarkatena

Could anything be more satisfying than gently sliding my Lexmark partial-birth-abortion-of-a-printer, a device that began malfunctioning the moment it emerged from its styrofoam womb, into a trash compactor bag, and 're-educating' it with a splitting maul?

Can't wait to install my new Epson. Incredibly, it was even cheaper than the Lexmark. I set aside an extra trash compactor bag for it, too.

I thought about torching it, too, but...well...you know, the neighbors and all.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

there's already a pretty good # of ex-cops/ex-military in the field - to my expereince, they're generally better than fresh-blood out of college, but they can still suck (had an awful ex-usaf major for my own senior english class)

my cop friend tim rawks - not a rule crazy prick (can't imagien why he didn't like being a cop :) ), very eager to learn the trade, didnt' give a shit if you liked to smoke dope provided you were good at your work, friendly as hell, etc. sure do miss teaching w/ that dude, but a man can't stay in ole'virginia fo'ever! :)