• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
erik

the real alpine buddy #4

Way to go, ChucK. ChucK was one of two climbers who showed up for an Access Fund trail project at Darrington this past Summer. On that day, he was "subalpine buddy."

i vote for chucK.....

for his honed crack technique and website that brings out the physcadelic visuals we all need during the work day!!!!!!!!!!!!

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

I just checked out the website de la chuck- very nice job! Awesome topo of outer space, great photos and tr's. Chuck, did you climb eichorn as well as catherdral? I climbed cathedral last summer and wish we would have knocked off eichorn while we were up there...nice exposure eh?

quote:

Originally posted by mr. happy:
what's the website address?

There's a link in Chuck's profile. Just got back from my own tour...Bravo, Chucky! God damn,GOD DAMN! Your photos/stories make me want to get out of the house. Thanks.

Thank you for your kind comments. You guys are the greatest.

If anybody wants to view the page just click on the little home icon above my posts. Or I guess I could just type in the URL right here icon2.gifhttp://home.attbi.com/~cspieker/

The page hasn't been updated in a while, but if you've never seen it before I guess that's no biggie.

Charlie, I did not climb Eichorn Pinnacle. In fact we just climbed Cathedral via the class 4 route. I was in an uncrowded Tuolumne for 3 days with a couple of guys that don't climb. I was going nuts! [hell no] Much medication was necessary.

Chuck