Thank Obama!

prole

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kind of propaganda doesn't even pretend to be rational. It's all about pulling people's strings through fear-mongering on race, ideology, ... COnservatives and their media are expert at this after decades of playing this game to manipulate the clueless.

You claim the meaning is all about Obama being a clown but the meaning is in fact open for interpretation. IMO, the clown/joker meme doesn't fit too well (at least in comparison to the prior occupant of the white house) but I note that face painting was mandatory in racist minstrel shows for a couple hundred years, and what to make of Obama with white face paint? is he a black dude taking on the role of a white man, like being president for example?

um yeh, obama is a joker in my book. i didnt think racist when i first saw that. i appreciate that u do though cause that is ur right jay as an american citizen for now anyway.

um yeh, obama is a joker in my book. i didnt think racist when i first saw that. i appreciate that u do though cause that is ur right jay as an american citizen for now anyway.

do you really expect people to believe that you changed Obama's skin color but the meaning of the picture has nothing to do with Obama's race? you must think people are stupid or something.

do you really expect people to believe that you changed Obama's skin color but the meaning of the picture has nothing to do with Obama's race? you must think people are stupid or something.

well he is half white, certainly not all white... r u saying that i shopped that. hate to break it to u but i'm not even that close to being even that computer savvy.

um, i think u think everyone is stupid other wise u wouldn't be trying to prove how smart u r or maybe how smart ur not all the time :)

You claim the meaning is all about Obama being a clown but the meaning is in fact open for interpretation. IMO, the clown/joker meme doesn't fit too well (at least in comparison to the prior occupant of the white house) but I note that face painting was mandatory in racist minstrel shows for a couple hundred years, and what to make of Obama with white face paint? is he a black dude taking on the role of a white man, like being president for example?

It's a Tim Burton style zombie, you idiots.

This kind of propaganda doesn't even pretend to be rational. It's all about pulling people's strings through fear-mongering on race, ideology, ... COnservatives and their media are expert at this after decades of playing this game to manipulate the clueless.

and wasn't the clueless that voted for him in the first place...

Obama has finally assembled his ENTOURAGE and enough MEDIA with CAMERAS to make Ft. Hood worth his while! He's touched down there, word has it he used A PLANE to get there and will probably be taking some kind of LIMO or SUV while on the base! Does he think he's some sort of CELEBRITY or a GOD?! I miss George Bush...

Obama hasn't decided anything yet about Afghanistan but rest assured that all reasonable options are still on the table: a) 40,000 additional troops as requested, b) 35,000 American troops and 5000 NATO troops, c) 30,000 US troops and 10,000 NATO troops, and d) 25,000 additional American soldiers plus 15,000 NATO ones (otherwise know as the cut and run option). See, all possibilities are being considered.

Obama hasn't decided anything yet about Afghanistan but rest assured that all reasonable options are still on the table: a) 40,000 additional troops as requested, b) 35,000 American troops and 5000 NATO troops, c) 30,000 US troops and 10,000 NATO troops, and d) 25,000 additional American soldiers plus 15,000 NATO ones (otherwise know as the cut and run option). See, all possibilities are being considered.

all options are being considered?

What about withdrawing the troops - don't see that listed above...