Beacon

kevbone

Nice Dave!!

Hey, hold old is that lil one? Wes's lil girl is like 6 or something and is turning into a climbing fanatic:-). I think that I use to be able to outclimb most 3rd graders, not so sure any more. Climbing gyms are making these lil guys sickly strong before they even see real rock. I know that Stan and Rudys kids are climbing circles around me, Rudy posted some pics of his son TR'ing City Park, so whats one more?:lmao: She'll be able to ropegun those hard cracks out there for us when we get old.

It's always nice to be able to hang with your family though, congrats!

WTH? You climbed a pitch with your daughter, then ditched her and ran laps with Tim?

Shame shame shame, but congrats on getting in some mileage too:-)

Uh, no. I climbed with my girl YESTERDAY, I was out all day TODAY. Seeing how the rest of my crew headed north for the weekend, I have a bit of time for myself right now. Trying to decide what to do with it?

• 3 weeks later...

feel the same way joe but i'm on the mend and am least gonna take a lap up the corner this afternoon - imagine its gotta be dry - anyone feel like meeting me around 3 today? bring rope n' rack!

and saturday's forecast is now just fine, so who's down for then?