Beacon

kevbone

If one were to purswade the birds to leave peacefully. How could the "man" justify in being upset? Because they would not have their sweet little government job anymore??

persuading the birds to leave peacefully is roughly equivalent to persuading the injuns to leave manhatten peacefully

the birds were there first

rightly or wrongly, 99% of the population gives more of a fuck about them than climbers

fuck w/ the birds, even "peacefully" and you anger the Heathen Horde - then they instruct the Man to shove his turgid member up the peple who do actually climb at beaocn more than once a year's asses

the rangers will have a job anyway, as i'm pretty sure they do more than tuck the falcons into their nests each night :rolleyes:

let's get a bunch more routes on the n side (they'll need to have some aid components as it's usually pretty wet) and it won't be such a big deal

If one were to purswade the birds to leave peacefully. How could the "man" justify in being upset? Because they would not have their sweet little government job anymore??

persuading the birds to leave peacefully is roughly equivalent to persuading the injuns to leave manhatten peacefully

the birds were there first

rightly or wrongly, 99% of the population gives more of a fuck about them than climbers

fuck w/ the birds, even "peacefully" and you anger the Heathen Horde - then they instruct the Man to shove his turgid member up the peple who do actually climb at beaocn more than once a year's asses

the rangers will have a job anyway, as i'm pretty sure they do more than tuck the falcons into their nests each night :rolleyes:

let's get a bunch more routes on the n side (they'll need to have some aid components as it's usually pretty wet) and it won't be such a big deal

LET'S.....

How does the birds not nesting at Beacon fuck ourselves? Please explain.

By making that your stated goal, then doing various stupid things like trashing the nest, Owl decoys, breaking the closure, etc. It fucks you just to have that as starting point in dealing with the issue. It's ignorantly self-centered and self-serving in the extreme and that's not lost on anyone involved trying to rationally deal with the issue.

we are all ignorantly self centered just by living and breathing on this planet, u don't gt a special merit badge for acting like u care about a few birds that live on a hill you frequent. if you really cared you'd join the "peoples temple" and go TAKE THE HIGH VOLTAGE KOOLAIDE ACID TEST... and leave the A N I M A L S to their devices. go walk granny across the street and quit acting like you're something you are not :). speaking of ignorantly self centred arent you the elitist prick who just wants it all to yourself like back when you used to top rope roofs with helen keller that blind little feller. :ass:

Yep, I'd much prefer to have it all to myself people-wise. Elitist? I wouldn't want to give elitists a bad name and I don't care for them either.

L E A V I N G T H E A N I M A L S T O T H E I R D E V I C E S is exactly what this is all about and something Kevin isn't really remotely interested in.

giving the rock to the birds all year around would be the least self centered thing to do... those birds are not happy when you guy's show up after the closure to climb. my suggestion is to climb on the north and west face only, there are plenty of routes to be done over there. you guy's are complete and utter assholes for making those birds feel so uncomfortable after the nesting season. shame on all of you. if jh really cared about the birds he wouldn't push for an early opening he would be more than happy to give the birds an extra few weeks and lots of room to breath. just my humble unwanted opinion :fahq:

Which is more retarded, living in Portland and babbling about not being able to climb at Beacon because we can't. Or living in Denver surrounded by tons of climbable rock and still babbling about not being able to climb at Beacon?

i'm a total retard surrounded by tons of climbing and people who want to climb with me... ur a total retard surrounded by next to zero climbing but yet you solo and not for the same reasons charlie porter did :wave:

Not many folks are interested in climbing what I like to climb, and that's o.k. with me. And folks not liking me is cool too; I don't climb to socialize or socialize to climb. And I'm not really into the whole male bonding and dude scene. At the end of the day I'd personally rather solo moderates then take on folks who aren't into or up to the stuff I'm interested in.

At least I climb when I can...

Not many folks are interested in climbing what I like to climb, and that's o.k. with me. And folks not liking me is cool too; I don't climb to socialize or socialize to climb. And I'm not really into the whole male bonding and dude scene. At the end of the day I'd personally rather solo moderates then take on folks who aren't into or up to the stuff I'm interested in.

At least I climb when I can...

what do you like to climb retard? enlighten us.... that is if u can answer that without skirting...

Better if you just came up this summer in enough shape to get on it. What the hell, you won't be climbing anything down there.

joseph. i don;t think i'll be climbin with ya dude. and i know plenty of peeps who climb stuff like you like to climb and then some. u seriously need to get over urself dude. you and a few other peeps on this site. lots of sicky stuff out there....

• 1 month later...
I miss Beacon. I miss climbing the SE Corner.

seems like you'd be missing it even if it was open! how many times did you get out to the big b last year?

too shitty today anyhow to enjoy the corner much :)

you can always come freeze on the n side w/ the rest of us fools...