Beacon

kevbone

blazers v hawks, such an intriguing and appropriate metaphor for the beatard conundrum! i especially like that neither side is playing the same sport :lmao:

ehhh... atlanta hawks are basketball as are the blazers.... unless i missed something more than face value there. ...atlanta falcons for football :P

i for one, would enjoy the site n' sound of the 'bone hiking to that point above big ledge and serenading the fornicating falcons w/ some romantic tunes on his g'itar in order to get them birdies to the act already so they can piss off lickety-split :)

Ivan get on the web as of Feb 1 2013 Beacon is closed too all Tec rock climbing , go climb your bolt ladder . Dont sneak on the se side and screw things up for the rest of us. We can't risk one person fucking things up for everyone ealse so BRCA is asking you say off the closed area!!!

come climb my bolt ladder w/ me saturday - i'll even let you lead! and bring blackie, as i won't be suprised at all if multiple bird beaks have become, um, unsound :)

geoff's in too, so i'll be sure to have my lawn chair, down-parka, and coffee carafe - if'n you could manage the tobacco and i502 gear, i'd be mighty obliged!