Beacon

kevbone

Pretty far off the mark Steve, I'm not the one who's life was 'ruined' by the bird and I don't think rock is 'dangerous'. Dave is closer to the mark, but as I keep saying, I'm not elitist, just selfish about getting all the days out there I can.

i thought ya'll just bitched during winter? :)

As we move into year 15 of 'The Persecution', bitching has been expanded to all 12 months, especially for those whose geographic or child-rearing status impedes them from enjoying Beacon now that it's open.

OMG Slacker sighting! Los Dos Tappetts!

Geoff_and_Kyle_in_the_reading_room.JPG

Yesterdays events: http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/965803/Fun_graphic#Post965803

BTW, I have hierthro been posting some banal thing in spray, like "nice graphic dude", and then later re-editing it with additional text and pictures as needed like this example link above. After all, this is a forum for bitching and Beacon, so I generally haven't been sharing any of this shit except with you dudes and a few other gentle folks. LOL

:lmao:

It's not a big deal as that particular anchor won't be there this time next year, we'll just want it next year's open to check the stability of a couple of large blocks.

why do more than pull the hangers? w/ that tree and all those blocks gone, it looks much more inviting to clean off lost warriors and whatever else comes up from down there and top out thataways...

OK....so we found the mystery bolts. Who placed the bolts? Bill, JH. I find that hard to believe considering your ethics on bolts. JH…you are Mr. nonbolter. There is a PERFECT crack 4 inches to the left with completely bomber rock. Two #4 Camelot’s would make a super strong anchor for cleaning. The bolts are pointless. I could see the need if there was no other option……here here to hypocrisy. And lots of it.

Great to see Jim, Kenny and Adam in the parking lot last night. Our paths crossed as they were leaving for the day and Arent and I were racking up to headlamp it up the corner.....I love Beacon. We went car to car in 2 hours by head lamp, included a short stay at the LoLP.

Great to see Jim, Kenny and Adam in the parking lot last night. Our paths crossed as they were leaving for the day and Arent and I were racking up to headlamp it up the corner.....I love Beacon. We went car to car in 2 hours by head lamp, included a short stay at the LoLP.

Nice, you'll get your times down if you keep working on it, don't stress on it as it's still early in the training season. BTW: did you chop any bolts? No?........TOLD YA SO TOLD YA SO TOLD YA SO! lol! Where's my $100! Did I make that call or what?!!! Hah ha !

iStock_000004206975XSmall.jpg

Some dawgs some dawgs just bark bark bark. For myself, sure I bark my ass off, but do things on occasion, like chase a squirrel or scratch my nutz..:-)

1125-A-K002-P1-MD.jpg