Scumbag

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I feel like I need to protect these people -- I need to certainly protect my family," Letterman said.

Geez, if you wanted to protect your family, maybe you shouldn't be banging your staff. Duh.

duh? time to wake up instead of trying to hold public figures to standards that never existed. Most people are guarantied to have extra marital affairs, and their number correlate strongly with the number of opportunities they get.

Most people are guarantied to have extra marital affairs, and their number correlate strongly with the number of opportunities they get.

i've found it's pretty easy to be faithful when you're ugly as a mule to begin w/, plus crass and flatulent to boot :)

Most people are guarantied to have extra marital affairs, and their number correlate strongly with the number of opportunities they get.

that's pretty jacked j_b and dont think is remotely even the case that married or commited folk are "guaranteed" to have affairs...while i know it happens, i believe it is the exception and by far not the rule

really? I don't know if the statistics exist or if they are reliable ( ;)) but I am willing to bet that extra-marital sex affects at least 70% of people at least once in their lives in western societies. Mind you, I don't recommend it unless something is really messed with the marital relationship.

Edited by j_b

that's pretty jacked j_b and dont think is remotely even the case that married or commited folk are "guaranteed" to have affairs...while i know it happens, i believe it is the exception and by far not the rule

j_b would be singing a different tune if it were someone he considered "conservative".

really? I don't know if the statistics exist or if they are reliable ( ;)) but I am willing to bet that extra-marital sex affects at least 70% of people at least once in their lives in western societies. Mind you, I don't recommend it unless something is really messed with the marital relationship.

Infidelity Stats

granted from 1999...now say 22% is low becase of the "inherant secrecy" i'm sure but the "approaching 60%" now that it is 2009...please... :rolleyes:

even if something is really messed why not just divorce??