"A little mistake"

archenemy

wow, the xenophobes are coming out of the woodwork ...

get a sense of humor, you joyless douche

kinda odd how your so called humor happens to fit exactly your xenophobic tendencies.

are you still sore they were right about Iraq? I hope you enjoy your "freedom" fries. jackass.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, the xenophobes are coming out of the woodwork ...

get a sense of humor, you joyless douche

kinda odd how your so called humor happens to fit exactly your xenophobic tendencies.

are you still sore they were right about Iraq? I hope you enjoy your "freedom" fries. jackass.

I've got no problems with France or the French, you fucktard. Keep manufacturing other's points of view - it just makes you look like more of an ass (which seems impossible, but you manage it). Hey, maybe you could find some more cc.com posters to incorrectly dub "right wing" today?

Zappa Frank

Miscellaneous

Church Chat

Frank Zappa (vocals)

Ray White (guitar, vocals)

Steve Vai (guitar, vocals, zucchini)

Tommy Mars (keyboards, vocals)

Bobby Martin (keyboards, saxophone)

Ed Mann (percussion)

Scott Thunes (bass)

Chad Wackerman (drums)

(somebody in the crowd yells in something in French... what is it?)

You know today the church is in a terrible state. The bucks just arent rollin in like they used to. And when the bucks don't come in, the church comes up with a new gimmick to make you spend to go to heaven.

Now I know you don't know what I'm talking about, but what the fuck. But anyway, listen to this ladies and gentlemen, when the church wants to get your money they remind you about hell. (Whoo-hoo-hoo-ha-ha)

If you commit a sin you're gonna go to hell. (oui-oui)

Well let me give you an example, this boy over here;

[ Zappa Frank Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]

Tell em about it Brother Zappa.

Sometimes people say: That if you fuck somebody (oh lord) its a sin, (oui-oui) this may or may not be true.

(Testify)

This boy not only fucked somebody with his organ, but he also fucked a girl with a guitar, with an umbrella, with a zuchinni, with a shoe, with an enema bag . . .

What else did you do?

A vibrato bar.

A vibrato bar!

Some people would say this is a sin. And if you sin youre gonna go to hell.

Well ladies and gentlemen:

There aint no hell. (oui)

There is no such thing as hell. (oui)

There is no hell, there is only France! (oui-oui)

Oui, oui

he also said he has no problem with France, yet he claimed 2 pages ago that France was a country that condoned having sex with 13 y.o. girls. Such humor. I am in stitches.

Whenever there is a case about these incidents the French press (which reflects a portion of their populace) is perplexed about what the problem is. Including this case. It's nothing to do with xenophobia, but observation.

Like observing that you are a douche. (Thanks for that great word, France!)

You're saying that you're not right wing?

Did I just read that correctly? Anyone? A little help here....

dude, he called Ivan right wing in the last day or two.

liar. show us.

i may have just been collateral damage from standing too close to jay on the "suffer the fucking children" thread :)

you can poke around page 7 of that gem and infer what you will for yourself, and if you catch yourself doing it, you probably should seek counseling :P

Edited by ivan

i may have just been collateral damage from standing too close to jay on the "suffer the fucking children" thread :)

you can poke around page 7 of that gem and infer what you will for yourself, and if you catch yourself doing it, you probably should seek counseling :P

? I looked at page 7 and I have no idea what you are talking about.

You've called BillCoe a right-winger as well. And he commented on your labeling of Ivan as such.

which cases?

:laf:

oh i'm sure he'll be able to dig up a couple of cases. two or three. in the last decade. or two. certainly.

it happens all around you sometimes.

Their press was all over the "Mary Kay Letourneau" case. What is the problem? It is l'amour?!?

yeah, right. Anybody else has doubts that KKK reads the French press?

You've called BillCoe a right-winger as well. And he commented on your labeling of Ivan as such.

because BillCoe isn't a right winger? and now you switch your claim from my having called Ivan as such to BillCoe saying so? Dude, you are lame.

]Their press was all over the "Mary Kay Letourneau" case. What is the problem? It is l'amour?!?

ok so you have one example of "these cases", and that example is hardly of the rape variety, so it's really not an example at all. :confused:

wait a minute. he hasn't shown anything. He only made another unsubstantiated claim, taht's all.