Palin's kids are fair game

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Gary assert your myopic rights to pick your villains in the healthcare debate, why don't ya. It seems that in EVERY debate you'd like Mrs. Political Nobody's children to be your enemy. You're the perfect example of the dumbasses who yell the loudest on both sides of any issue. You don't represent moderate reason - You're a kook.

Edited by E-rock

Palin was recently quoted as saying that the new healthcare plan will harm her son Trig.

I thought she told the media to leave her kids alone.

In my opinion, as soon as she starts parading her kids, they are fair game to the media. She cannot have it both ways.

Wow. Way to spread the hate. Nothing like fucking with a kid with down syndrome to get your point across. You are a douche. Always have been. I can see what the education, you so wantonly talk about, did for you...

Classy move fuck head.

Here's the Palin quote:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."--Sarah Palin

Sure, one-year-old Down Syndrome babies are always fair game when their politician mothers use their condition as an example.

An example of what?

Nothing like fucking with a kid with down syndrome to get your point across.

What point exactly?

Here's the Palin quote:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."--Sarah Palin

Sure, one-year-old Down Syndrome babies are always fair game when their politician mothers use their condition as an example.

An example of what?

Nothing like fucking with a kid with down syndrome to get your point across.

What point exactly?

She's an idiot, Gary's an idiot and guess what? You just invited yourself to the club so take a seat and shut the fuck up. If the three of you would just shut your dick sheaths, the World would be such a better place.

How simple can I make it? If she wants the media to leave her kids alone, all she needs to do is stop talking about her kids! That's it.

It's the media's job to question, investigate, cross-examine.. if you don't want them doing that, don't bring it up in the first place.

How simple can I make it? If she wants the media to leave her kids alone, all she needs to do is stop talking about her kids! That's it.

It's the media's job to question, investigate, cross-examine.. if you don't want them doing that, don't bring it up in the first place.

Yer right, but that doesn't mean you get to fuck with a 1 year old kid with down syndrome.

I know you want to pit yourself against intellectual equals, but try to get one that can at least walk; or has seen the terrible twos, tough guy.

Real fucking tough spandex boy.

This is not about my views on healthcare.

It's about Palin's hypocrisy. A month ago she was saying to the media, "Leave my kids alone."

Do you ever stop to think about where your "logic" takes you, or do you just like to masturbate on the keys? I don't care if Sarah Palin said that Obama wants to eat her child for Thanksgiving dinner. There's better ways to make your point that to turn a nincompoops' "logic" on its head. It just makes you a nincompoop, too. Capiche?

Edited by E-rock

This is not about my views on healthcare.

It's about Palin's hypocrisy. A month ago she was saying to the media, "Leave my kids alone."

So what? You are talking about trash talking a retarded 1 y.o.! Please tell me that your education left you with more reason and intellect than than to attack a mentally disabled 1 year old because her mom said something you disagree with.

Be a man and take your fight up with her. There is a guy on my team who has a kid with down syndrome. If he heard this shit you were saying, you would be turned into fag-burger meat.

Listen to what people are telling you. You are way out of line and you are making an ass out of yourself.

Write Mrs. Palin a letter about the hypocrisy of her actions. You gotta ask yourself why you are so adamant about going after a 1 year old; one with a mental handicap no less. If you have so little control of your emotions that you must lash out against a kid with the mental comprehension of a golden retriever, you are one sick fuck.

This isn't my opinion, this is fact.

But hey Gary, at least you picked an opponent that you stand a snowball's chance in hell of beating as an intellectual opponent. Good luck with the "mongoloid epithets," coward.

Throughout this entire thread, I have been very careful not to make any comments myself regarding Palin's children in specific. Seeing the vivid descriptions that you guys are so quick to spew, I can't help but think that you guys cannot see your own hypocrisy in the mirror, that you guys can't leave her kids alone.

Here's the Palin quote:

Ok, so educate me. How is this supposed "death panel" of Obama's proposal any different from an HMO insurance company today deciding what treatment an insured party gets?

What's even worse is that I hear Obama wants to take away the rights of people with Down Syndrome to hunt endangered wolves from helicopters. Now that would be fucked up!

Sorry man, I think you got some bad information on that one. Obama's actually setting up the ::skull:: [font:Impact]DEATH PANELS[/font] ::skull:: to determine which elderly downs syndromes the liberal elite and illegal immigrants are going hunt from helicopters.

Throughout this entire thread, I have been very careful not to make any comments myself regarding Palin's children in specific. Seeing the vivid descriptions that you guys are so quick to spew, I can't help but think that you guys cannot see your own hypocrisy in the mirror, that you guys can't leave her kids alone.

Well Gary, we are shit talking a spandex wearing, self-professed academic who shit talks 1 year old kids with down syndrome for fun. Clearly your educated mind can accept that these are two different animals.

Here's the Palin quote:

Ok, so educate me. How is this supposed "death panel" of Obama's proposal any different from an HMO insurance company today deciding what treatment an insured party gets?

Nobody here agrees with her. They just think that shit talking a 1 year old with a mental deficit is cowardly.

...shit talking a 1 year old with a mental deficit is cowardly.

I agree. And I've read this entire thread a couple of times now, trying to find where, exactly, Gary engaged in "shit talking a 1 year old with a mental deficit" so I could share in everyone's indignation. But I can't find it. Can someone please show me the instance of Gary "shit talking" Palin's child that has everyone so worked up? I can see where he "shit talked" Trig's mother, but not a word against Trig.