flag@whitehouse.gov

akhalteke

Alk wants us to beleive that Obama asking people to submit emails they get from people and organizations that are spreading misinformation about his health care reform is the same threat to our constitutional rights as when Bush ordered wire taps and terrorist lists.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alk wants us to beleive that Obama asking people to submit emails they get from people and organizations that are spreading misinformation about his health care reform is the same threat to our constitutional rights as when Bush ordered wire taps and terrorist lists.

Am I Bug? Am I really? Where did I ever say that, fatty?

Does anyone here know what the fuck this thread is about?

Alkoholeke's still tracking down that mysterious "blog post" that Rush was talking about. Stay tuned though, the Right is really concerned about following up on stuff like this to maintain its credibility, journalistic integrity, etc. so I'm sure the facts will be coming to light any day now.

you still have yet to tell me what unit you were in bud. I assure you, I have the requisite clearance. :/

Does anyone here know what this moron talking about?

Fuck if I know.

alky is referring to your service record. he is implying that you will not tell him what unit you served with because you never actually did serve, and is mocking you by saying you will not reveal the info because it requires "clearance"

At least that's how I read his taunting

alky is referring to your service record. he is implying that you will not tell him what unit you served with because you never actually did serve, and is mocking you by saying you will not reveal the info because it requires "clearance"

At least that's how I read his taunting

Wrong. Alky wants Tash to tell him about his "unit" and to let Tash know that should he want to "divulge" its size, strength, and record of "service", he'll have more than enough "clearance" to receive it.

He keeps on raving about specfor operatives, whatever the fuck that means.

Since he's the only one who seems to give a shit about my service record or lack thereof, I'll let him twist in the wind. He never gets to see the table, either. I'm going to PM all my friends pics, though.

Suffice to say, basically I single handedly took Iwo Jima, sank the Bismark, and liberated Grenada.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

My point is that the spandex boy waxed your ass in that debate.

Not to denigrate Spandexboy's talents, but that wasn't much of a feat.

I think Spandex boy owes us all an apology for his callous disregard for the human rights of the less endowed.

My point is that the spandex boy waxed your ass in that debate.

Not to denigrate Spandexboy's talents, but that wasn't much of a feat.

I think Spandex boy owes us all an apology for his callous disregard for the human rights of the less endowed.

No apology need come my way, but a roll of duct tape would be appreciated.

Alkoholeke's still tracking down that mysterious "blog post" that Rush was talking about. Stay tuned though, the Right is really concerned about following up on stuff like this to maintain its credibility, journalistic integrity, etc. so I'm sure the facts will be coming to light any day now.

I posted the White house memo on the first page ace.

Since he's the only one who seems to give a shit about my service record or lack thereof, I'll let him twist in the wind. He never gets to see the table, either. I'm going to PM all my friends pics, though.

Suffice to say, basically I single handedly took Iwo Jima, sank the Bismark, and liberated Grenada.

You do know that it is against the law to claim you are a service member don't you?

You do know that it is against the law to claim you are a service member don't you?

No worries there. The F uh BEE EYE's already after me for a bunch of other shit.

Edited by tvashtarkatena