Thoughts on this site

dinomyte

I have asked you to climb Hood since our last ascent. I no longer live in Walla Walla, but whatever... :cry:

I have met some pretty cool people off this site and I look forward to meeting more. I just returned from a 3 day trip to the Gunks with someone I met here.

Ken is cool, I can vouch for that, if'n you don't trust the word of that ivan character. :whistle:

We took a trip to Clearwater last summer (ill-advised) and it was so goddamned hot that we just sat around camp and baked for most of the trip. Well, Ken got baked. I just got drunk. :grin:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it legal in Washington yet?

Not yet, but Washington just passed a strong civil unions bill. It's only a matter of time before the moronic quibbling over the word 'marriage', which is nothing more than a smoke screen for a disciminatory, faith-based agenda, goes by the wayside and everyone is granted the same exact rights under the same exact legal statutes.

The 14th Amendment has taken an awful long time to be put into actual practice.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

For those in the Olympia area, the Wednesday climbing gig in Tenino (as found in the Events forum) is a good test drive venue. Granted, you've pretty much got to be able to scrape up easy 5.10 to have fun, but it's a low key group atmosphere and a chance to see others in action with no real commitment. A number of folks have paired up for trips elsewhere after meeting here, but no marriages yet, not even any tawdry affairs unless it's Doug's ever deepening fondness for my dog.

For those in the Olympia area, the Wednesday climbing gig in Tenino (as found in the Events forum) is a good test drive venue. Granted, you've pretty much got to be able to scrape up easy 5.10 to have fun, but it's a low key group atmosphere and a chance to see others in action with no real commitment. A number of folks have paired up for trips elsewhere after meeting here, but no marriages yet, not even any tawdry affairs unless it's Doug's ever deepening fondness for my dog.

What do we see, about one CC'er per year? You'd think with 19,000 "members" we'd get more.

I love her, but no marriage, she's being a bitch to me.