Who made us the worlds policeman?

billcoe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for an organization that rarely manages to do anything other than talk, i find it wierd how hated the un is by a large # of amerikkkans who seem to think it's taken over the earth and made the baby jesus cry :P

I think most of it has to do with the basic premise that the nations of the world must learn how to cooperate with each other and that the U.S. cannot simply dominate.

i think we volunteered?

i think the U.N. sucks ass

funny - b/c we basically created it :) that and the league of nations after ww1 (but then folks such as yourself talked the senate into refusing to join it, a large contributing factor to ww2, and thus the reason for our actually joining the un)

for an organization that rarely manages to do anything other than talk, i find it wierd how hated the un is by a large # of amerikkkans who seem to think it's taken over the earth and made the baby jesus cry :P

The UN, like welfare moms, super-predators, gay pedophiles, and 'the threat of global terrorism', are just particularly effective ad campaigns for Madison Avenue politics that sell non-issues to a non-thinking population. Blogs provide a great new way for the non-thinking to market to each other.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

i think we volunteered?

i think the U.N. sucks ass

funny - b/c we basically created it :) that and the league of nations after ww1 (but then folks such as yourself talked the senate into refusing to join it, a large contributing factor to ww2, and thus the reason for our actually joining the un)

well ur the expert on head injuries and such.....