Bush admin. admits to torture at Gitmo

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama's no doubt finding out just how deep a hole the Bush admininstration dug for him regarding Gitmo. Now that the head of Military Commissions admitted to torture and rejected the prosecution of its recipients, there are probably no convictions to be had amongst any of the Gitmo detainees (after all, they were most likely all tortured); leaving the possibility of having to free people with substantial terrorism evidence stacked against them.

Yeah, it's going to take some time to unravel that ratfuck.

Do you really think Obama is dumb enough to release this one? I don't.

15ksm-650.jpg

So what,release him and have him killed,they have his laptop,3-400 hours of interveiws in which he talks openly about everything,and the weakass fuck started talking after a few hours of waterboarding,witch was not done on U.S. soil but at least he got a trial!

Besides there is more then enough evidence for a new trial with out his forced confession to find him guilty,but i think the C.I.A. should have took him and the rest of his friends with out are knowledge of how they were treated and when they were done dump them in the road where they would be found dead! :fahq: Three hots and a cot is not good enough!!!!! :anger:

Edited by pc313

So what,release him and have him killed,they have his laptop,3-400 hours of interveiws in witch he talks openly about everything,and the weakass fuck started talking after a few hours of waterboarding,witch was not done on U.S. soil but

at least he got a trial!

Besides there is more then enough evidence for a new trial with out his forced confession to find him guilty,but i think the C.I.A. should have took him and the rest of his friends with out are knowledge of how they were treated and when they were done dump them in the road where they would be found dead! :fahq: Three hots and a cot is not good enough!!!!! :anger:

Gee, are you sure all that's constitutional? :wazup:

Yes i do,no diffrent then dropping a bomb on his house if we knew he was home,in his case they raided his house on a tip in a joint ops. with Pakistan and was not on U.S. soil,but with what he told them they bombed a few houses! Dead or a live is fine,but let someone eles do the torture,C.I.A. Black Ops,...what happen in the field stays in the field?

Bush and Chenney changed the rules and broke the laws?WTF