Hell Yea!!!

Braydon

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I'll get married and if I do, I don't plan on it until I'm in my 40's and my future wife isn't even born yet! :grin:

Think about it this way, you get married and all of your money/possessions get cut in half right there. After that it costs an average of 180,000 dollars to raise a kid and that's not even including college!!! Sounds expensive...

Well, not really. Join ownership includes only what you acquire together after marriage. If you own a car or a house or a pet mammoth beforehand, it remains 100% yours if you still continue to pay it off in full after the nuptials.

That is, if you're wife isn't a stay at home housewife/mom, or she doesn't help with any of the payments on your stuff. Then things can get more complicated.

So don't worry. If you get some chick preggers, she can't touch your beer bottle collection or Bjork boxset.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

This reinforces the article I just read in the New Yorker about Christian teen sexual attitudes. Evangelical teens are the most sexually active group in the country. Surprise surprise, they also have the highest teen pregnancy rate. At least these two use pro, unlike many other Pro Life thumpers.

Whatever happened to saving yourself for Jebus?

Edited by tvashtarkatena