Movies that were ahead of there time.

kevbone

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was beating on my guitars last night with the sound off the T.V. and "THE 6TH DAY" was on,it should be on the list,then it hit me that nobody mentioned SLEEPER!

Were can i get an Orb?

MV5BMTcxNzc2NTk3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc3NjMyMQ_V1_SX98_SY140_.jpg

How about an orgazmatron too?

Ya,thats what i meant! I haven't seen it since "73" thanks.

The Wrath of Khan sucked donkey dicks at ten cents a herd. Why didn't Scotty have the courtesy to die BEFORE that series of movies was made, and save us all the horror of seeing the ravages of the aging process overstuffed into their original Go Go unies?

The original Star Trek was great kitch. Some say every situation in life is covered by at least one episode. Remaking it, however, was beating a horse that should have stayed dead.

The Wrath of Khan sucked donkey dicks at ten cents a herd. Why didn't Scotty have the courtesy to die BEFORE that series of movies was made, and save us all the horror of seeing the ravages of the aging process overstuffed into their original Go Go unies?

The original Star Trek was great kitch. Some say every situation in life is covered by at least one episode. Remaking it, however, was beating a horse that should have stayed dead.

Bonk,Bonk on the Head!!

[video:youtube]5i_D6oQO6b8

Bunch of pussies in that movie compared to the real deal:

[video:youtube]Q8K7roZu3WU

Watch the Rangers fans run like bitches! :laf:

peter mcnab #8 does the color commentary for the CO Avalanche now, my company painted his house a few years back. that guy is a riot, super nice guy in rl.

[video:youtube]IXASyW7HuoA

also painted this guy's house. the second fight he's beatin the crap out of mcnab. mr.tocchet has clocked some penalty minutes and has 400 career goals.

hockey rules.

Serentiy

Strange you would pick that one. Her reply to the teacher's lesson is one of the best quotes in movie history and pretty much condemns the Utopian view:

Teacher: Earth that was could no longer sustain our numbers, we were so many. We found a new solar system, dozens of planets and hundreds of moons. Each one terraformed, a process taking decades, to support human life, to be new Earths. The Central Planets formed the Alliance. Ruled by an interplanetary parliament, the Alliance was a beacon of civilization. The savage outer planets were not so enlightened and refused Alliance control. The war was devastating, but the Alliance's victory over the Independents ensured a safer universe. And now everyone can enjoy the comfort and enlightenment of our civilization.

Young River: People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.