kevbone

For or against  

129 members have voted

1. 1. For or against

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we call it pro-life? Wouldn't it be more accurate to call it anti-choice?

Well said. Maybe a more important question is.....is it possible to be pro-life and pro-choice at the same time.

Only if you accept that you can both think it's awful thing, but not be so arrogant and self righteous that you are willing to inflict your opinions and beliefs on others :P

Not suprisingly I'm more pro-life unless something really bad happened to the person. Always seems like there's a better choice such as adoption.

I have to agree with Braydon. I am also pro-life unless something bad happend to the person.

The only time I would consider abortion, would have to be if it had been a young girl who had been raped. They shouldn't have to deal with such a terrible thing,at such a

young age. Her life would never be the same.

But if it were an appropriate age, and the person was aware of the results of there actions, then I don't think they should be allowed to abort. They knew the risks, so they should take responsibility for there actions.

I know a lady who didn't use Pro or BC and she had like 8 abortions!! Everytime she got knocked up she would just get another one!! Thats just so wrong! and unnatural.

If you don't want the child, then find someone who does. They still deserve to grow up and experience life.

Edited by TamaraSlade

I know a lady who didn't use Pro or BC and she had like 8 abortions!! Everytime she got knocked up she would just get another one!! Thats just so wrong! and unnatural.

Wow, Canada must have some skanky women. I've never heard of anyone in the U.S. who views abortions like that. I think most people who get them consider them very serious, and have thought the issue through. Who are you to decide what they should or shouldn't do with their embryo?

Anyway, maybe Canada is different, but in the U.S. being pro-choice doesn't mean you are pro-abortion. I'm with Bill Clinton on this issue -- they should be "safe, legal and rare."

Thats just so wrong! and unnatural.

i guess i'm a monster, but my most "natural" instinct when listening to babies shriek is to throw them out the window :)

infanticide is plenty common in nature too (lions, gorillas are 2 animals that come to mind), and in ancient human history (dude, didn't you like, see "300?") :P

babies - they're what's for dinner!