Beacon at night

kevbone

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice - though seems too fast a pace to properly enjoy so fine a night :)

night climbing and gym workouts were what i had to resort to during the very early days of my 2 kids lives

I hear ya. The reason to climbing fast is because of that reason. Kids, and there lack of sleep. Must get home quick to support wife.

Why is this in spray?

seriously!

my kids made me fucking insane last night - why are my 5 and 3 year olds already acting like they're in fucking college!?! sleeping till 10 in the morning, never sleeping alone, and never sleeping an earlier than 11 p.m., and not w/o good reason!?!

Because thats what it is.

Bring some pics and they'll upgrade it to the Rock Climbing thread:-) Good on ya for getting on it! Damn nice for this time of year.

Hey, any of you folks bitching about your kids: I'm offering a trade, Jack Russells for kids. I'll send these damn mutts right along. One of them started barking at Racoons last night and the other had to join in the action too. 1-2AM! at 5:30AM the garbageman comes and they start up again. @#$%&X dogs.

Out of the CCU and in LAX on my way home...

Good going to you guys! I got in two full moon [roped] solos of YW this summer. I love being out there in the full moon - the whole place lights up so well I only need the headlamp at two brief spots on YW (in the Butthole and lower p3).

I'd throw a squawking cat in with Bill's dogs...