Drudge hates Obama

billcoe

OK, I know I said I was going to stop reading Matt Drudge after the hack job he did on Hillary before the election, but I didn't. So I'm perusing it today and every political story - damn near EVERY one, (with 1 exception) is pro McCain and Anti-Obama.

Go check it out link

Big headline "Biden grilled: Is Obama Marxist"?

Other headlines:

"

YOU'RE PUNISHED: OBAMA CAMPAIGN CUTS OFF TV STATION AFTER TOUGH BIDEN INTERVIEW...

ZOGBY SUNDAY: Single day of polling, 49% to 46% in favor of Obama... Developing...

McCain warns against Dem takeover...

Obama hits McCain on economy...

Palin's alarm on nanny state...

Judge tosses lawsuit challenging citizenship...

OBAMA STAFFERS PULL THEIR BOGUS OHIO BALLOTS...

Krauthammer: McCain For President...

The Washington insider who made Obama rich..."

The Palin story is her complaining how Obama will turn us into a nanny state.

What a bunch of BS editorializing.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have been monitoring Fox News, and it turns out they might not be "Fair and Balanced" after all! They seem to be running mostly only stories that are negative to Obama and positive or at what passes for positive these days for McCain!!!!!! So mavericky and not at all like the Lamestream Media.

How do they get away with saying they are "Fair and Balanced"??? HUH??? WHAT???? HELLOOOO>????????S:lalkeql;kqe'r'

qep2[krvsdafe4q34535rgvscx Z

OK, I know I said I was going to stop reading Matt Drudge after the hack job he did on Hillary before the election, but I didn't. So I'm perusing it today and every political story - damn near EVERY one, (with 1 exception) is pro McCain and Anti-Obama.

Go check it out link

Big headline "Biden grilled: Is Obama Marxist"?

Other headlines:

"

YOU'RE PUNISHED: OBAMA CAMPAIGN CUTS OFF TV STATION AFTER TOUGH BIDEN INTERVIEW...

ZOGBY SUNDAY: Single day of polling, 49% to 46% in favor of Obama... Developing...

McCain warns against Dem takeover...

Obama hits McCain on economy...

Palin's alarm on nanny state...

Judge tosses lawsuit challenging citizenship...

OBAMA STAFFERS PULL THEIR BOGUS OHIO BALLOTS...

Krauthammer: McCain For President...

The Washington insider who made Obama rich..."

The Palin story is her complaining how Obama will turn us into a nanny state.

What a bunch of BS editorializing.

Without sites like this, we'd be left with only CBS, NBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, NYT, editorials masquerading as "news". Think of all the stories that mainstream media has been drug kicking and screaming to. If it were not for right-leaning media to balance out the left there would be no complete picture. What's worse? The right-media's constant harping, or the left-media's constant sins of omission?

..If it were not for right-leaning media to balance out the left there would be no complete picture...

Yes, what would we do without those that stick up for.. blind, unrestrained greed and corruption, aristocracy, corporate domination of our lives, environmental degradation, militarism, imperialism, religious fundamentalism?

How could we possibly live without the right wing?

During the primary, Sludge took a hard stance against Hillary, and was posting any story that has a slight anti-Hillary bent. Now, you need to realize, I was not then, nor am I now, a Hillary supporter. However, to see a web page full of stories with an anti-Hillary bent that wouldn't make the back page of the local paper hit the front page of Drudge was painful to watch. There was no negative Obama stories on Drudge at that time. I figured he just disliked Hillary. It makes Fox seem truly fair and balanced.

Dmuja, that link is 4 years old, anything newer?

Without sites like this, we'd be left with only CBS, NBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, NYT, editorials masquerading as "news". Think of all the stories that mainstream media has been drug kicking and screaming to. If it were not for right-leaning media to balance out the left there would be no complete picture. What's worse? The right-media's constant harping, or the left-media's constant sins of omission?

Hmmm, I like the illusion of trying to maintain some balance Fairweather:-) I believe that most news organizations try. I like the amount of stories that get linked on Drudge, but find it upsetting that he's only parading the ones he likes, which looks to be pro-McCain Anti-Obama currently. If someone in the news wants to editorialize, I don't mind it if they are honest and upfront about it. That's why trad news has an "Editorial" page. This, to me, seems underhanded and dishonest.

Here's a site I like better: http://www.thedailybeast.com/ It brings some great, in depth stories of real issues or interest. Although yesterday, I was sadly unable to get the Larry Flynt video sampler of the Sarah Palin XXX movie to work for me. :cry:

Like today, I can't get the "Obama and McCain in Breakdance Battle" going either. :lmao: