I'm 16!

marc_leclerc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus going out on dates is easier. Here are some great girls toconsider: (I am sure they ge tthe Zim Zam seal of approval too) great girls

Dude, most of them are Jersey girls. Why are trying to steer the young man wrong? Besides, isn't he already dating some fat purple hippo?

Jersey girls ain't trash; trash gets picked up.

hey wasn't zim zam supposed to be out this way this summer? anyone hear from him?

gripes, poor kids parents probably won't sleep again for at least a couple years now that he has a driver's license

yeah, alpine climbing is NOTHING compared to driving.

Plus going out on dates is easier. Here are some great girls toconsider: (I am sure they ge tthe Zim Zam seal of approval too) great girls

Dude, most of them are Jersey girls. Why are trying to steer the young man wrong? Besides, isn't he already dating some fat purple hippo?

Jersey girls ain't trash; trash gets picked up.

Shit, I haven't been picked up in years.

Congratulations, Marc. Now go out there and total you parent's car. We all did. It's your right.

72' VW Superbeetle. Yellow. An elm tree jumped out in front of me.

My older brother: '63 Ford Galaxy 500 Country Squire. Black. It was kind already a wreck, but hitting a stone entrance monument didn't help.

Oh, I forgot; he also got rear ended in the Superbeetle by a sherrif.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

My dad's 92 VW Golf. Spun off the rode in a rainstorm at a hairpin turn, and managed to total another car sitting in an empty lot with a "for sale" sign on it.

Both cars were totalled. The cops called the owner, who arrived shortly and mentioned he had been having trouble selling it. He was so happy, he gave me a cigarette and a ride home.