McCain's VP

Peter_Puget

Who will be our next VP  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our next VP

Any of you cats see her speaking on tv? Not too shabby.

So Husband's family were/are? fishermen, husband's now a steelworker, she is an ex beauty queen and basketball player. One child has down syndrom and another is going off to Iraq shortly. (As an aside I wonder how often Biden will now be bringing up his son who is going as part of the Judge Advocates Office)

Soooo, we're supposed to admire her cuz she's got two dumb kids?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Palin:

1) Clearly it's a Machiavellian pick. Except our modern politicians seem to be pretty poor students of him, excepting maybe Clinton.

2) Anytime you pick a person based on race, sex, etc first, and that's what was done here, it's not right, and often a very bad idea.

3) Obama, the "agent for change" picked a "safe" VP - an experienced white male. He didn't shake anything up. The R's had a lot of freedom for their VP pick thanks to that, and they went and decided to throw a "hail mary"?

4) Obama, no experience, so pick an R VP with almost no experience? She's less experienced than BHO.

5) McCain is 72. He could drop dead in a year or two. Can this lady actually step in as president?

6) I think McCain can hold his own against BHO in the debates, but Biden is gonna have a field day, isn't he?

I don't know this lady, haven't heard her speak, or anything. Guess we'll see, but those are my initial reactions.

At least she's not a Proud Injun.

OK KKK $5.00 says youre wrong about Biden and her in the debates.

haven't seen her talk yet. give it a week or so.

the D's are talking a lot of shit right now. it could backfire against the Hilary army, and drive them to McCain/Palin. That might actually work in their favor.

Yeah, I think the Dem's overboard rhetoric's gonna drive the party's far lefties right over the center and down the other slope for sure. Astute analysis.

I can see it now. Obama just sits back and relaxes as Biden tears apart McCain and Hillary tears apart Palin.

Biden's a loose cannon. He's gonna f himself up at some point, probably w/r/t Palin.

Hilary could take some well placed shots, but she needs to be careful - choose the timing and nature of the attacks for maximum effect.

I can see it now. Obama just sits back and relaxes as Biden tears apart McCain and Hillary tears apart Palin.

Biden's a loose cannon. He's gonna f himself up at some point, probably w/r/t Palin.

Hilary could take some well placed shots, but she needs to be careful - choose the timing and nature of the attacks for maximum effect.

All this insight...a pair of missing testicles hasn't dulled this sharp shooter one bit.

I think Hilary will probably attack with poor timing and minimal effect, personally. That just seems like it would make more sense, don't you think?

Biden will rip her in half. Decades of foreign policy and Beltway experience vs. being on a city council and TWO years as governor of a highly peripheral state ??

Biden of course was for the war and then his big idea was to break Iraq apart into three separate countries! This big idea was the result of his decades of experience! :lmao:

Biden will rip her in half. Decades of foreign policy and Beltway experience vs. being on a city council and TWO years as governor of a highly peripheral state ??

Biden of course was for the war and then his big idea was to break Iraq apart into three separate countries! This big idea was the result of his decades of experience! :lmao:

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Oh yea Turkey would really be happy with a free and independant Kurdistan next door......you lefties crack me up

I thought we did whatever we wanted and gave the middle finger to all our allies. WTF? Guess that's too simplistic.

Every people has a right to self-determination, including - nay, especially- the Kurds.

Oh yea Turkey would really be happy with a free and independant Kurdistan next door......you lefties crack me up

I thought we did whatever we wanted and gave the middle finger to all our allies. WTF? Guess that's too simplistic.

Every people has a right to self-determination, including - nay, especially- the Kurds.

Except the Abkhazis and South Ossetians, cause they are really Russkis.